Enough with the new units!

Instead of developing new units, focus all your time and effort to bringing back alliance wars. The excuse we were given a couple weeks ago was that you are working on bugs and dealing with hackers. FOCUS 100% OF YOUR ATTENTION TO THIS MATTER! Boss and Invasion are BORING & TOO LONG! I think most players would rather have alliance war that fancy new units. In fact it would be nice to have some existing units as the top prize so we have the chance to promote it.

An assembly of officers and generals from several of the top 20 alliances have partnered together in hopes of gathering feedback from the league of war community to present to Gree, the company that created this game. Through a survey, we hope to provide everyone an opportunity to voice their concerns and prioritize the areas of the game we'd like to see Gree work to improve. Please use the below link to access the survey, which will take approximately 5 minutes to complete. The survey window will last for 24 hours and due to survey monkey limits, only the first 1000 participants will be able to respond. Once the survey window closes, we will compile the results and present them to Gree via a Facebook post. (please see the survey for disclaimer information). Thank you
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/XWNXFQQ

Agree with the stop on adding new units. You can only have so many versions of the same tank or rocket squad. I have had several level 30 UR's for months and would be more excited to see one of those pop up in the unit rewards than some new unit that you are only going to get one card for anyway. Maybe put some SR or UR officers up as rewards again and that would even be better.

Of course I agree with KDM and Striker. Because of the huge power difference between the levels (SR to UR), only a L50 SR even stands a chance of being useful against any UR. So to get 1 or 2 SRs from an event is pointless. I don't even bother to train them anymore. If you get just 1 UR version of that unit, then it (usually) will outpower even the L50 SR version.

I'd like to see the Boss events go back to 4 SR and 2 UR like in the past. Before it was 600k pts, which might have been too easy. Keep it 1 million but give us a complete SR and decent L30 UR as a reward. I think then a lot more people will want to finish... and therefore might spend some $$.

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post
    Of course I agree with KDM and Striker. Because of the huge power difference between the levels (SR to UR), only a L50 SR even stands a chance of being useful against any UR. So to get 1 or 2 SRs from an event is pointless. I don't even bother to train them anymore. If you get just 1 UR version of that unit, then it (usually) will outpower even the L50 SR version.

I'd like to see the Boss events go back to 4 SR and 2 UR like in the past. Before it was 600k pts, which might have been too easy. Keep it 1 million but give us a complete SR and decent L30 UR as a reward. I think then a lot more people will want to finish... and therefore might spend some $$.
    Well, hopefully you both participated in the survey we put together and added that suggestion to the open ended question. No guarantees Gree will take action based on what we present but it won't hurt to try.

Superninja

Quote Originally Posted by User271320 View Post
    Well, hopefully you both participated in the survey we put together and added that suggestion to the open ended question. No guarantees Gree will take action based on what we present but it won't hurt to try.

Superninja
    Yep, sure did!

Quote Originally Posted by CJCJ View Post

+100 on this CJCJ, I have so many same unit different names and cant combine so they are useless, just cannon fodder to upgrade the one I van double down on! I would be in the same boat with the $$ if they made the units more compatable to combine.....less New more Same , and yes back to old rewards for better chance now that the Epics are out they should be able to do something like old quest rewards.

+1 stop adding new units and start improving game and bring alliance wars back and possible start adding new events. We are trying really hard not to lose our minds playing boss-invasion-boss-invasion.

I am starting to get over this repetative Boss , Invasion quests...that's all we do ...looks like a broken record....

Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    I am starting to get over this repetative Boss , Invasion quests...that's all we do ...looks like a broken record....
    And the idea of using 30 energy and 3 morale for ONE boss once you get to a high stage (Around 80 for me), and when you add in school and work, thats what? 2-5 bosses a day MAX maybe bring the price down a tad bit. or add to max energy. PLEASE.

For boss would love to see them reduce the officers to 2 or 3 that way we can do an extra boss or two at the early levels. As far as enough with the new units can anyone tell me why I would want the new recon that's the reward for this invasion when I already have a level 30 Caudex. They look nearly identical and serve the same purpose and both are UR. Also the UR counter measure unit is just a Dracontides with a Livia turret on it which actually I admit kind of looks cool and wouldn't mind having one but most of these new units aren't serving any new purpose and they just clutter up the chest. I'd rather get more of the original UR that the new one's are copying cause getting a level 40 Caudex is better than a level 30 plus a level 20 slightly more expensive version. Sometimes there actually are cool looking new units but the majority of the time it's recycling models and roles that are already filled by something else. We don't want to see a new unit every week especially since most of them just go into storage so don't introduce something new unless it is a very awesome unit with a unique role. Especially where SR and UR are concerned.