Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last

Thread: Epic and 130%?

Epic and 130%?

So for three day, there is a +130% chance for UR, AND Epic units are in gold chests? Merry Christmas to me! But, it'd be better if it wasn't a 1/1000 chance. If anyone gets one, or knows someone that does, let me know, kinda wanna calculate odds or find out if its possible.

Thanks all, happy holidays, Gree a big thank you from me and most likely a few other players for the gifts (Rare trainer today!), "Epic" unit in gold chest (Maybe?), and for a great game, all games have flaws.

- littlecap99 team KY420

Not a very merry Christmas to me. While working so hard trying to stay on the 7th spot, I fell for this trap once again and wasted 600 gold bars that were supposed to be used for extra energy and morales for the boss event. So 6 gold keys plus 600 gold bars gave me 3 SR units and still no UR. EPIC? The chance will probably be less than getting hit by lightning.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-25-2014 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarZoneFare View Post
    Not a very merry Christmas to me
    Why isn't it?

Just edited my previous post

Just edited my previous post
    That seems like a good enough reason :'/

very tempting..but twice bitten before..no thanks and Merry Xmas Gree and Staff..i have put your bonus in a chest with a special offer 130% chance of getting better gaming experience

I think it's 120% actually. That means that whereas before your chance of getting a UR might have been 1 in 100, now it is about 1 in 45.

Not going to get fool by them again.

People who have lots of money to spend wouldn't mind getting fooled over and over again as long as they get some eventually. Gambling seems to be part of the thrill of this game for many, sadly speaking.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-25-2014 at 10:40 PM.

Frustrated gamer

So frustrating day, I've save up 11 gold just to wait for this moment when they increase chances of getting UR and EPIC item and sure enough freaking same sh$$ that you get on a daily basis....Luckily I stop buying 6 months ago for the same reason! I felt like being cheated...

You're not alone, bro. I feel you. Just look at the bright side - The last time you were fooled was 6 months ago and the last time I was fooled was TODAY. Feeling better and less frustrated now? Cheer up!

what a crock...

Must confess, I got suckered for the last time.

Not going to invest a penny more in this blatant robbery. I should have known better. Those puppy dog eyes of that 'epic' puppy got me.

Am almost at the stage where am not even going to bother playing.
    No reward.
    Units downgraded
    Invasions/ boss events giving out crap that you could never max.

These people are nuts. They will kill their own game.

StrykerUSA in the leaderboard obviously got one. Do not mistaken him as our buddy Striker111 who has a game name of StrikerUSA. I hope he would share his experience with us, especially the amount of money he has invested to acquire this gem.
    Last edited by WarZoneFare; 12-27-2014 at 06:03 PM.

Three on the leaderboard got at least one epic unit. The only explanation to this "surprise" is they are serious spenders and they won't stop until they get one.

Thumbs down

StrykerUSA in the leaderboard obviously got one. Do not mistake him as our buddy Striker111 who has a game name of StrikerUSA. I hope he would share his experience with us, especially the amount of money he has invested to acquire this gem.
    I believe you may have discovered a cheat. Odds are way to high to get 2.