Please promise you will never do a six day war again

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Please promise you will never do a six day war again

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Please promise you will never do a six day war again

We will survive this war and have done pretty well But it has been rough. Way too long to be a whole lot of fun and a huge impact to our real lives. It has stressed people out and strained (perhaps worse) some friendships I have made in this game. Completely unnecessary...
    Last edited by Jomama1; 03-01-2015 at 02:00 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    completely agreed. participation decreased every day in the team.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    We will survive this war and have done pretty well But it has been rough. Way too long to be a whole lot of fun and a huge impact to our real lives. It has stressed people out and strained (perhaps worse) some friendships I have made in this game. Completely unnecessary...
    6 days are way too long
    Purple Squirrel

Consistent Contributor Toddiekska's Avatar
    Post Count
    6 days last even longer when we are promised a classic war, which did not happen in its entirety and quests remained buggy. Let's not even mention the communication from Gree.
    I am editing my resume and adding Beta Tester.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Worst thing you have ever done doing a 6 day war and the delivery was even worse. You advertised a 'classic' war format which you did not. You said the prizes would be great, which they are but are unobtainable due to programming errors and slow match-up times. This led to a demoralised team right off the bat. Your reaction to the issues was "will fix it right away" but then you say nothing and do nothing. It is sickening, if you were governed by any kind of fair trading body then your would all be in court.

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to say what I think of you Gree as you will only ban me and change what I've said. So imagine the next sentence yourself: " Enter rude comment here"
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Gree - please address the rumor that you are contemplating a long war again.

Today I had a top gemmer retire. He specifically cited the long war as the final straw. I know others have seen same. I can replace him in my guild but the pool of gemmers in KA continues to shrink. Many are spending their gems and leaving.

You appear to be pushing all of us to the limit to squeeze as much out of us as you can. Not jut this war but in EB and HRB as well.

This would indicate that you plan to milk this game hard now as a prelude to shutting it down. If this is not your plan please tell us and change your behavior. You are sending a strong message.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have decided that six days was just too long; it's already been said. Had a huge impact on RL and I'm exhausted. I want be doing any more and have decided to retire when it happens again. It isn't what the vast majority of your customers want and with your quarterly losses, it isn't in your best interest to fall out with your customer base.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

I'm Tired. So Tired

Gree - please address the rumor that you are contemplating a long war again.

Today I had a top gemmer retire. He specifically cited the long war as the final straw. I know others have seen same. I can replace him in my guild but the pool of gemmers in KA continues to shrink. Many are spending their gems and leaving.

You appear to be pushing all of us to the limit to squeeze as much out of us as you can. Not jut this war but in EB and HRB as well.

This would indicate that you plan to milk this game hard now as a prelude to shutting it down. If this is not your plan please tell us and change your behavior. You are sending a strong message.
    I've said it before and I'll say it again. Too exhausting.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Will Gree promise not to do this again, I don't have a clue, for me it was too long.
    But fact is, acc to the statistics gree prob gathered it was a success.
    The leaderboard spoke for itself as to how successful it was.(all community goals reached)
    Did we show gree we were unhappy about this, so they might frown on considering it again, nope we did not.
    Only way we can ever prove we are unhappy with something they are doing, is change wht we do, so they can see it. We can talk till we are blue in the face and it won't do any good.
    Last edited by Valid or; 03-06-2015 at 04:52 PM.
    Daily player

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They can see peeps leaving. All short term focus here.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    They can see peeps leaving. All short term focus here.
    I am unsure how fast they see it, it could take 1-3 months for people leaving to be noticed. It's not like we can hit a button that says cancle account. And useing guild stats who finishes wht guild guild quest, prob longer to notice.
    If you think a loss of a few people would get noticed right away(even big gem buyers) very doubtful, they go by stats, it takes time to notice things like that useing stats that change monthly up and down.
    If we all want to make a point, we are not doing it.
    We can talk till we are blue in face but it won't change a thing, we can tell them people are quiting and have quit, but dose it do anything? Nope.
    If everyone leaves ka, they will simply shut it down, and start a new game. no biggie....it's the nature of the industry of the freemium model. Games come and go, as do players...if we whant to keep it, we need to stand as one and make that statement and prove it. Something we have never been able to do.
    Daily player

Post Count
    Crikey wish I was apart of it, but I spent the 6 day war trying to get my acct back, and still nothing from Gree !, guys I can only console you in regards to the lengthy glitch, non Classic war, I feel your pain as my head continues to bash against the brick wall !

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I enjoyed it and my guild enjoyed it but.....

Maybe once a year only - it's hard work and should be something special not a regular part of the rotation. My guild loved all the refills and we played it with no expectations on participation for the first 5 days which took the stress out of it.

The 40% off sale and refills really freed up the game play and my 50 players enjoyed that side of it

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    6 day war was a terrible idea. Even worse was that they couldn't even get the prizes right for the first day or two. If Gree does another 6 day war neither I nor my gems will participate.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    We said the same thing in MW. How did Gree respond. We have a week long war coming up this cycle. Seems like they don't care what you like or how many retire as long as the top teams still use gems. Btw, expecting participation to be very light in our week long war and expecting the top teams to still claw, fight and spend their way to number 1.