DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please promise you will never do a six day war again

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    We will survive this war and have done pretty well But it has been rough. Way too long to be a whole lot of fun and a huge impact to our real lives. It has stressed people out and strained (perhaps worse) some friendships I have made in this game. Completely unnecessary...
    Dream on

MW is having its second 7 day war in a row

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Most games around gree are having 5-7 day wars. I think gree is just trying to try out the different time periods of wars and see how it turns out on each game. Like how a few months ago I'm not sure if KA did, but CC had a few 1 day wars. So feedback on the different wars on which one you liked best is probably what gree is looking for, but I could be wrong.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I didn't think the 6 day war was all that bad.

What I don't particularly like is the wars are always on the weekend. I can play better while I'm working, sounds backwards, but on weekends is my free time and I want to be out laying on the beach but usually I have shopping to do and other household duties. I'm sure some other people in out guild also miss battles on weekends. Other people may work different shifts in their job or different days as I know quite a few people that work weekends but have other days of the week off. The always weekend wars kind of leave some of them out.

I'd like to see wars always vary starting-ending days. instead of starting every Friday every 3 weeks, ie 21 days, make the starting day every 20 days or 22 days, this would slowly rotate them though days of the week.

another thought is 1 day wars, I know some have said no to that, but what I am thinking is a 3 day war spread out over 3 nonconsecutive days and each war day would be on a different day of the week. each day would have smaller rewards and then at the end of day 3, the 3 days are totaled together as if it was one big battle and then more prizes are awarded and a winner declared. Still even a 6 day war could be run this way over a 20 day period.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    No difference between 6 day battle and 3 days no sleep for EB . Every event is a push for time . Bring on . I love it . Only bad thing was changing the way CPs were scored mid battle . Prizes were great

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    6 day war was made worse by the Day 1 fiasco and lack of correct communication between the players and customer support. Had all the war quests been working correctly and the prizes given out when they were won (or at all in some cases), there was nothing wrong with the 6 day war imo

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I think the principle is that we should average no more than one day of war per week like the current cycle. From the chat forums, I believe the supporters for long wars are in the vast minority. Most of us who can spend money don't have jobs where playing all day for war during the week is realistic.