Gree matching #61 team with #1. Really? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gree matching #61 team with #1. Really?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sidlives View Post
    Understand that many of the top teams actively try to avoid each other. This may include tracking (seeing if the top teams you want to avoid move) or through chat rooms. This of course does not always work, but it does mean that the pool of matches for high level teams may dip down further into the lower level teams.

As many have said, this is war, and they do say that all's fair in love and war...
    I don't know if the top guilds still do this, but it sure seems like they do. My guild, which generally ranks around 75, faces a disproportionate number of top ten teams.

I know that as a mostly free player I need the big gemmers to spend money and therefore keep the game alive. But do the top guilds and big gemmers also realize they need us free players to make a large and dynamic game community? Without us "little guys" to dominate you're all just spending a lot of money against each other. What'd be the point?

I will say that we had a few less wars against top ten teams than last cycle, but it was still disproportionate. If the top guilds have already discontinued the practice of avoiding each other, thank you. If not, I hope you at least consider these thoughts. It's disheartening to face guild after guild in battle where your only option is hitting the castle. It's no fun and I believe it's costing us good free players everyday.

Thanks for hearing me out.

Lurker
    Post Count
    We were at place 161 when matched with RKSB. That's how it works. Suck it up and save your health for next war.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    It is better for the top guilds to be paired up than to be sitting around for and hour waiting for a more even match-up.
    Look back to the old days when the top guilds were having to sit for up to an hour and 20 mins after declaration.
    They pay for a service so it's only right that they get the match up. If you're the unlucky one to get them then that's just too bad. In war you don't get to test the strength of your opponent before you meet them in battle. Just fight as hard as you can.
    Who am I...
    I am an ENIGMA... if you can figure that out then you know who I am
    I saw the dawn of the kingdom age
    I was an instrument of warfare
    I was also known by a name which related to my ability to immediately response to incoming information regarding external forces
    Once upon a time I fought along-side a MyStiKaL character

...don't dream about legends, become one...

Lurker
    Post Count
    I think my point has been missed. It's not a problem if a weak guild occasionally gets matched with a strong guild. As others have brought up, it has to happen sometimes. For me the problem lies with the strongest of guilds purposely dodging each other. Of course that's their prerogative, but they should realize its effects on the play of the weaker guilds in the long term. Another option it would be nice for the stronger guilds to consider would be to have a weak mini on their roster during war so that when the #77 guild catches the #4 guild, or something like that, at least the weak guild would have someone to hit and still get to have a little fun.