Raid boss health. how many factions quit now? - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Raid boss health. how many factions quit now?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Enough with the whining

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Incbill View Post
    If you can't see this as a method to force factions to use gold....God love you!
    Minimal to no gold factions have been able to stay competitive for some stretch and it should remain that way. If this is GREE's way of saying they don't need the the little guys, then I can accept that. But I'd rather them just come out and say it instead of leading me on by dangling carrots and eventually end up in a wolf's den!!
    Incbill, you hit the nail on the head (finally somebody who sees the reality...). What benefit is there for GREE (the company) to have 1000's (just guessing here) free players?? It's the paying customers only that count to them...
    Everybody is free to play this game for free... but don't expect to get as much out of it as those who pay (I think this is what Speed Ump tried to explain...)

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Napgar View Post
    Incbill, you hit the nail on the head (finally somebody who sees the reality...). What benefit is there for GREE (the company) to have 1000's (just guessing here) free players?? It's the paying customers only that count to them...
    Everybody is free to play this game for free... but don't expect to get as much out of it as those who pay (I think this is what Speed Ump tried to explain...)
    What we are saying is for those of us who are lite gold players or those who play for free and spend when needed can't complete events unless we spend a lot. Were talking 40+ dollars per event for the cycle. We're saying IF event cost 10 bucks on average or MAYBE 20 bucks to complete, they will see more in returns from the BULK of players. This event is 13 events for indie. That would be 130 bucks and at most 260 for that ONE player for the cycle on indie goals. 260 bucks is a lot for a 3 week period but its doable if events have good rewards.

That would be a perfect number for lite gold players but rather than come to a common ground and make the game fair for all players, they completely alienate the players and say IF you want a boost, then you need to spend at least 200 bucks for it, every 2 or 3 days for each event during a 3 week cycle.

To a reasonable person, this is bull****.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Edbl79 View Post
    Enough with the whining
    Enough with the trolling. It was the heavy spenders "whining" for more challenge. Are you saying no one else gets a voice? Yours is the only one that matters?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Wow you are a looser

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gree stands for greedy. Just like sck means scky.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by major willy View Post
    Wow you are a looser
    Looser than what? Looser than who? Just how loose are they?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by major willy View Post
    Wow you are a looser
    Lmao. At least this "looser" knows how to speell