Raid boss health. how many factions quit now?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid boss health. how many factions quit now?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Raid boss health. how many factions quit now?

Gree may loose half it's remaining players after this epic disaster called raid boss. Gold free players have no chance anymore. Seems this game is for the millionaires club only nowdays. Was the increase due to the valor glitch and gree's way of trying to fix it. Take their units and take their valor. Don't jack up health in raid boss. Wonder if SUP will even complete.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by major willy View Post
    Gree may loose half it's remaining players after this epic disaster called raid boss. Gold free players have no chance anymore. Seems this game is for the millionaires club only nowdays. Was the increase due to the valor glitch and gree's way of trying to fix it. Take their units and take their valor. Don't jack up health in raid boss. Wonder if SUP will even complete.
    LOL SUP didn't blink an eye. The game is tuned in their favor

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    LOL SUP didn't blink an eye. The game is tuned in their favor
    Many gouups are not stupid enough to drop real cash on a broken game like SUP is. To raise the health of a boss by 25 times is bull**** in anyones books.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Do you people not read anything that's posted in the forums. Gree has said several times that they will offer different levels, for the different levels of players, so everyone has something they can accomplish. Do you really think it's fair that you can compete with what sup does gold free? they have provided something for everyone, but some seem to feel they should be able to complete the same tasks as he top factions. And sup won't be the only ones who finish it. I see some still degrading players who do choose to spend on the game. That's their business, and their choice of they want to spend money on whatever they chose to. Also without the spenders, you could not play this game at all. I have games at many levels, including the top. I certainly do not expect my games in lower factions to be able to compete with the higher ones, or to complete the same events, etc. as I don't spend any or much on some of those. Their stats arnt such that I could even if I wanted.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Do you people not read anything that's posted in the forums. Gree has said several times that they will offer different levels, for the different levels of players, so everyone has something they can accomplish. Do you really think it's fair that you can compete with what sup does gold free? they have provided something for everyone, but some seem to feel they should be able to complete the same tasks as he top factions. And sup won't be the only ones who finish it. I see some still degrading players who do choose to spend on the game. That's their business, and their choice of they want to spend money on whatever they chose to. Also without the spenders, you could not play this game at all. I have games at many levels, including the top. I certainly do not expect my games in lower factions to be able to compete with the higher ones, or to complete the same events, etc. as I don't spend any or much on some of those. Their stats arnt such that I could even if I wanted.
    Who is easy and normal for now?

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I certainly do not expect my games in lower factions to be able to compete with the higher ones, or to complete the same events, etc. as I don't spend any or much on some of those. Their stats arnt such that I could even if I wanted.
    Competing is not the word!!! There is no competition. Last raid boss my fraction was able to get to level 21 of 27 on prestige. This raid boss I strongly doubt we can complete regular raid boss. Last raid boss to defeat a level 90 it took 2,496,354,446 damage, now it takes 36,566,962,126!!! YOU KIDDING ME!! Clearly the lower levels struggle to complete, forget about being competitive. It is more like an pre-kindergarten team playing a major league professional team. You lost just for showing up and have no chance of scoring a single point. I can understand the GOLD players be able to finish raid boss master, but the non gold players should be able to complete regular and have a chance at prestige.
    Health Regen Time -30% (Max)
    Building Defense +35% (Max)
    Infantry Defense +35% (Max)
    Ground Defense +35% (Max)
    Air Defense +35% (Max)
    Sea Defense +35% (Max)
    Infantry Attack +35% (Max)
    Building Output +35% (Max)
    Ground Attack +35% (Max)
    Casualty Rare -15%
    Air Attack +25%
    Sea Attack +20%
    Guild Increase +36

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    Who is easy and normal for now?
    This post explains my views perfectly.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Your a idiot.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I have a level 47 with 68 mil stats. we have ten people in the faction at the moment. The other players are all much stronger than mine. We will complete at least through prestige. And some portion of masters. So not sure why a full team could not do easy or regular at least.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Zzy, thank you, comming from you, that's a huge compliment

Lurker
    Post Count
    I have a level 47 with 68 mil stats. we have ten people in the faction at the moment. The other players are all much stronger than mine. We will complete at least through prestige. And some portion of masters. So not sure why a full team could not do easy or regular at least.
    Your a idiot.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Zzy, thank you, comming from you, that's a huge compliment

Your a idiot.

Post Count
    Big difference is you have deep pockets speed. You can afford to spend anything GREE ask of you. Most factions wont have a problem normal and easy, I know the faction I'm with wont but Im able to see outside of myself and think about other players. Boss 50 has over 1 billion health. BOSS 50.

This is why I said you have a disconnect with reality. The bosses can have 650 trillion health and you'll spend to drop it. Its also why I said what I did in the other thread.

Consistent Contributor Theblacklamp's Avatar
    Post Count
    I agree with some of that however. What about those factions that have been slowly grinding away at getting better. Improving there stats. At one point my faction struggled to finish regular raid boss. Then over the course of time we slowly began chipping away at prestige until one day all the hard work paid off and we were finally able to finish prestige. It's the reward for playing right? All the hard work and dedication finally put us at that point. So now let's fast forward one cycle and take away years of improving stats to make events a little easier. I can understand a certain % of inflation for the health of the raid boss. But 500 to 600% increase on level 100 alone is a little outrageous.
    Trample the Weak.......Hurdle the Dead

Post Count
    There are a lot of Factions with 10 or less players. Surely Gree should be giving these teams some encouragement to try harder and go further. Getting through Easy and Regular shouldn't be outside their ability.