Raid boss health. how many factions quit now? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Raid boss health. how many factions quit now?

Post Count
    Why couldn't they have just added an extra level. Super Max or similar where just the elite can perform. Then keep the lower levels the same so the rest of us can see our improvements. Totally agree with TheBlackLamp!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Do you people not read anything that's posted in the forums. Gree has said several times that they will offer different levels, for the different levels of players, so everyone has something they can accomplish. Do you really think it's fair that you can compete with what sup does gold free? they have provided something for everyone, but some seem to feel they should be able to complete the same tasks as he top factions. And sup won't be the only ones who finish it. I see some still degrading players who do choose to spend on the game. That's their business, and their choice of they want to spend money on whatever they chose to. Also without the spenders, you could not play this game at all. I have games at many levels, including the top. I certainly do not expect my games in lower factions to be able to compete with the higher ones, or to complete the same events, etc. as I don't spend any or much on some of those. Their stats arnt such that I could even if I wanted.
    If you can't see this as a method to force factions to use gold....God love you!
    Minimal to no gold factions have been able to stay competitive for some stretch and it should remain that way. If this is GREE's way of saying they don't need the the little guys, then I can accept that. But I'd rather them just come out and say it instead of leading me on by dangling carrots and eventually end up in a wolf's den!!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Gree will never say something like that. What they said is as close to it as it will get. You just can't expect free players to compete with ones spending thousands a month. Just like in car racing, the teams with smaller budgets understand they're not going to compete at the from of the field.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Gree will never say something like that. What they said is as close to it as it will get. You just can't expect free players to compete with ones spending thousands a month. Just like in car racing, the teams with smaller budgets understand they're not going to compete at the from of the field.
    They may not compete regularly, but the smaller budgets still have a change to win and have won.
    Health Regen Time -30% (Max)
    Building Defense +35% (Max)
    Infantry Defense +35% (Max)
    Ground Defense +35% (Max)
    Air Defense +35% (Max)
    Sea Defense +35% (Max)
    Infantry Attack +35% (Max)
    Building Output +35% (Max)
    Ground Attack +35% (Max)
    Casualty Rare -15%
    Air Attack +25%
    Sea Attack +20%
    Guild Increase +36

Lurker
    Post Count
    I hate to say it, but I like the raid boss increase. I started in a top 1000, went to top 400, then to top 125, then to top 50, now in a top 5. My faction will finish masters while spending minimal gold. But the reason we can is because we spend gold on every other event. We used to get through masters in less than 20 hours. It was not fun or challenging. With the current stats it will take a team effort and it makes the event fun again.

Banned
    Post Count

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Guneye View Post
    They may not compete regularly, but the smaller budgets still have a change to win and have won.
    You cannot compare sport where SKILL and STRATEGY matter - this game has no skill nor strategy - it's all about $ tap or free tap, that's it... Strategy here is minimal [with exception for Frontline, where single lvl 31 player in solo faction with 400k iph can complete all faction goals FREE or with just couple free gold refills for last couple parts], very dumb yet FUN and ADDICTIVE game where all trying to be stronger than another and win yet another pixelated strength prize, it's war game, it's fun, and we're in it still, even though many quit.sold/deleted or left playing with some new acts because it's still fun game...

I've nuked my main before this next level of stat-flation insanity and simply enjoying free play with mini within top 3-400 that's not bothering doing lamest inventions ever called FLTQ/iLTQ, we will complete easy, normal, and if somebody helps - prestige, if not - screw it! We still like game, and guess what we don't HAVE to complete each and every task and Speed is right - WHY in the world in a supa competitive game must all feel entitled to be as strong as uber-spenders at top teams?!? Just play because its fun - you will never be strongest nor weakest, just cease hamster-in-a-wheel mentality and look at this as - play-when-i-want - forget about MUST play - and guess what - game will be fun again!

Top players feed the GREEd and it's a for-profit company, so they will keep doing it, and if all [most] spenders leave this game, they will close it and guess what - game over for all... SO yes, thanks for spending big spenders - WE can still play this game thanks to you...
    Last edited by 2MblaZ; 02-28-2015 at 09:08 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You're right Corey, a good team with a full roster, and everyone maxing their hits can do pretty well. Then it's a challenge. Some games I've played level out and after a point, you can do everything all the time, with ease. Not much fun. You're competing against yourselves to some extent, pushing to see how much you can do, not if you can do what I do, or anyone else. I have raced motorcycles in the past. I want ever going to be the fastest. I didn't start until later in life. I didn't have the biggest budget, my skills wernt the best. My goal was to improve myself each time I went out. I saw young guys starting out that I could compete with, improve well beyond my level, who could then make me look silly. I did it to have fun, for the thrill, to compete, against others, but also with myself. I knew where I stood, and I was fine with that.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    The reason this change is unfair is because Master 150 health was not changed.
    If you could finish Master last time - you can finish it this time
    Unlike regular/prestige that took the health dramatic increase

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Not really true, the master gets harder much much earlier than before. The max health is what you're refering too

Post Count

Hmmm

Quote Originally Posted by CoreyAV1611 View Post
    I hate to say it, but I like the raid boss increase. I started in a top 1000, went to top 400, then to top 125, then to top 50, now in a top 5. My faction will finish masters while spending minimal gold. But the reason we can is because we spend gold on every other event. We used to get through masters in less than 20 hours. It was not fun or challenging. With the current stats it will take a team effort and it makes the event fun again.

I'm really happy for you all that you have found fun again. And speed ump certainly has a point. Thing is- it sure would be nice if there was ONE event you didn't have to be in a top 25 faction to complete. I've been in the 1500, I've been in the 25. I had accounts scattered all over different levels. Shut them down, too, when gree wanted too much.

I never expected to finish masters when I dropped to a lower rank faction. But struggling for prestige, with gold, is not fun either.

Nobody there is Apollo captain. Our stats didn't shoot up even legitimately. Make it challenging, more challenging even, to finish masters. But leave the rest alone. Our stats don't grow exponentially.

That ^^^ right there is a level based game. We still wouldn't get the masters prize. But we would be able to attain what is right for the growth of our faction. We already grew slower- as it should be. Now growth is negligible.

Listen, I know some people spend a lot on this game. I have too. Sure, they deserve the advantages gold can buy. But this isn't about begrudging top 10 factions their rightful places on top of the game. It boils down to fun for the rest of us as well. This raid boss? So not fun at all.

It's true what the player said about the pee wee league playing against a major league team. And you know what? I have never ever deluded myself that we could. And that's ok.

But you know what else? Leave us alone then. Play your game and understand this is frustration with gree. Don't justify their actions. Just because it benefits your faction or makes it fun for you again doesn't mean it's right. Sup will never have any competition. We don't care about getting as strong as you or any top faction. We don't care about being #1. And it's ok that other people do want that. Someone has to want that. And I want you all to have fun up there at the top. You know what? We may not care about getting to #1 but we care about fun too. And now, this just isn't.

Gree totally got the ratio wrong. Prestige should be proportionately difficult for prestige level players. Masters, easy and regular too. But when a top 50 faction can't do it? Something is wrong. Tops 75? Where is that line anyway. Gree keeps moving it based on what the highest can accomplish rather than taking a good look at their others players. I don't resent the gold players for that. But I do blame Gree for evidently not being able to get any of this right. The game is in total disarray. More is broken than works.

What I see is actually a company that is grasping at straws. Once on top they don't even make the top ten themselves. Solid conceptual ideas have morphed into money grabbing techniques with a poor standard of customer care and seemingly no interest in slowing down to put out a quality product anymore. I've played over three years- and it's sad to me. I was never one to buy into the "Gree is in its death throes" drama, but it is now apparent they are struggling. Broke update after broke update, I've been watching long term players pack it in and new players struggling to figure out what is going on. Equipment? Boosts? New boosts? Two boosts? Glitches? Hacks? Can't log in? Lost your account to Game Center? And those aren't even counting other aspects of actual game play.

If only apm was the biggest cluster- I miss those days.
    “Life is short, art long, opportunity fleeting, experience deceptive, judgment difficult.”
    -Hippocrates

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    If all who are outraged like myself, don't spend gold, and they see no one tried to complete the event, they will reset the stats back....we must stick together and not cave in and buy/spend gold.......do what we can, get as far as we can and have fun trying......... the lack of money being spent is the only thing they (GREE) listen to!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I find the increased health challenging. Most in my faction are surprised by the big increase, but we will tackle each and every one that comes up. We will get through it because that's what teamwork is.

Articulate Author MENTALLY INCOMPETENT's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Smile

Any tapper is free to choose how much of this he or she requires.
    You can tap away 24/7/365!
    You can DEW as little as you choose to DEW.
    The way we DEW it might be too little for you.
    SEW U DEW more, wiff yo bad self!!!
    You don't have to spend one dollar on this game and you can have a ball, like we DEW.
    You can spend $100,000 a day, and enjoy being the biggest, baddest MOFO in all of Modern War.
    Just DEW you, let others DEW themselves.
    The only fighting we should be DEWIN is fake, kung foo tapping in WD!
    Last edited by MENTALLY INCOMPETENT; 02-28-2015 at 10:30 PM.
    We're just NUTTY about DEWIN NUTIIN, a whole lotta NUTTIN.
    R U lazy enough, crazy enough, and dumb enough to make the cut?
    Free Tappers Lives Matter!

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by crazeejay View Post
    LOL SUP didn't blink an eye. The game is tuned in their favor
    Nope, SUP is sweating and probably unable to complete the easy RB, and needed your help badly ☠.........moo™👀💤💤

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We used to have 50 people in our faction but half of them quit.

Those that remain are pretty much fed up.

Two cycles back a level 100 was 6.7 billion.
    Last time it was 13.5 billion (an increase of 101%)
    Now it is 52.9 billion. (an increase of 292%!!)
    From 2 cycles ago till now is a 690% increase. #$&% This.

A level 80 (25.5 bil) is now twice what a 100 was last time. I was killing a 55 or 60 with a single hit. Now that 60 takes the same amount that the 100 did just last cycle. Seriously?

Two cycles ago we finished Prestige. Last time we couldn't. This time we won't finish Regular. Thanks Gree. This used to be a good event with the big dogs having "Master" to play with while the rest of us had good rewards below that. Now we may just be a top 1000 faction with 24 people in it and we don't spend a lot of gold so honestly our opinion is not important. But the game should be fun for those of us who have played from the beginning. All it is now is a pay to win scenario and that gets old quick.
    Last edited by Tramp78; 02-28-2015 at 10:32 PM.