Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Kicked Out of Game - Gem Purchases Messed Up - GREE Needs to Read and Advise

In the middle of a battle, went to purchase gems and the game shut down. Tried again and the same happened. Force stop, clear cache, and restarted device. I guess GREE is getting so rich they don't need my money! But really GREE, what do I try next? I'm sure I can't be the only one.

nope you are not the only one. Force close app- restart sometimes works. Sometimes if you get in a real bad loop you have to reinstall the game.
    The worst ones re when the game shuts down in the middle of the refill and you realize that they took your gems but you did not get the war energy refill

Yes, that's a lot of fun.
    Anyway as watermelon said, usual steps are:
    1. Forcequit/Close app (not quit on your task manager but actually forcequit it in your app-manager)
    2. Reboot Device / Connection (May be skipped)
    3. Reinstall App

Really does suck when this happens. Good luck, maybe you can restock on some gems later!
    Head of Majestic Nation
    GM of The Immortals, T50 Guild - Android
    Line ID: le-phill

Isn't mortality mainstream? It's 2015 - Don't be mortal, Join now!

Had this happen to me. Took out sentinel, got energy with gems, and nothing. It's been hours now. I can't even join the war room. Pops up the connecting window and then it just disappears. I can do everything else in the game, just not war. Tried all the things listed so far as well. Force stop, reinstalling the game, all of it. I'm using the android version.

sir Cowboy u do know that if u go to news and click on war it will bring u there right? That might solve ur problems.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Sure sounds like a good excuse to not hit the minimum pts this war, even I havent thought of that one yet. Kudos Sir Cowboy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Cowboy View Post
    Had this happen to me. Took out sentinel, got energy with gems, and nothing. It's been hours now. I can't even join the war room. Pops up the connecting window and then it just disappears. I can do everything else in the game, just not war. Tried all the things listed so far as well. Force stop, reinstalling the game, all of it. I'm using the android version.
    whoa never heard of that before, but if someone in my guild told that to me I would be suspicious of you. Take a video of that problem and be prepared to send that to your guild mates. I would black list you without proof.

Lol.I hit my minimums. Miniums plus. I was top 3 or 4 in the guild till this happened. Ant Venom, I tried that. Still didn't work. Wish I had a way to do a vid on it. I would send it to gree.

Took a vid from another phone. Its scrappy quality but you can see what it's doing. Anyone know a free hosting site to put it on so I can share the link. Maybe someone will know what to do.

Youtube maybe?
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

Trying to avoid YouTube. I don't care to create an account an all that crap to put up 1 vid. I emailed the vid back to gree. They said all was good on there end. Maybe an ad blocker on mine. That's crap. I was playing all day and in the war When it happened. So their response doesn't make sense. I just deleted the game, restarted my phone, reinstalled, and same thing. Still can't get in. The way it acts, its like a pop-up blocker Though. Tries to load the war room then nothing. The connection box just disappears.

U
    r
    so
    obviously
    lying
    cuz
    ur
    leaching

Lmao. Whatever dude. I will pop the vid up so you can live up to your name. Btw. Why are you even posting in this thread? Your not giving a solution to the problem or no useful comments either. Your eating time and bandwidth and that's all. Oh and fyi. My guild has seen the vid already. Just so you know. You seem awfully worried about it. Lol.

Here you go. Go ahead Regretz. Sure you have some negative bullcrap comment to add. Lmao. But here's the vid link.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KuDT36...ature=youtu.be

Ended up having to re-install. Crazy to have it happen in the middle of a battle.