New Boost Buildings...to build or not to build that is the question..... - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Boost Buildings...to build or not to build that is the question.....

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SunWuKong View Post
    this boost is making some player untouchable..wow..nice 4trillion attack for the top player
    4 trillion...what a no life basement dweller! I am happy with my 25b! But then again, I have a real life to live!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    4 trillion...what a no life basement dweller! I am happy with my 25b! But then again, I have a real life to live!
    You keep saying you have a real life. You need to get back to it cause you're trolling here.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I enjoy trolling while having my coffee...it's very entertaining! Thanks for noticing!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    I enjoy trolling while having my coffee...it's very entertaining! Thanks for noticing!
    Which is against our Code of Conduct, so please stop it.

Thank you

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Which is against our Code of Conduct, so please stop it.

Thank you
    Relic why are you telling people about forum code of conduct and not giving everyone answers on why the new boost buildings are not working correctly, and when you guys are going to fix it. If you are not going to to do your entire job then don't expect people to read and obey the entire code of Conduct. It's pretty sad that you try to enforce rules on here which shows us that you guys do read the post but yet you could careless that we paid real money on buildings that don't work.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Preacher Wolf View Post
    Relic why are you telling people about forum code of conduct and not giving everyone answers on why the new boost buildings are not working correctly, and when you guys are going to fix it. If you are not going to to do your entire job then don't expect people to read and obey the entire code of Conduct. It's pretty sad that you try to enforce rules on here which shows us that you guys do read the post but yet you could careless that we paid real money on buildings that don't work.
    Because telling people what's in the Code of Conduct is part of my job.

As soon as I have answers they'll be posted. Your comments are forwarded to the Developers regularly. When we have information to pass to you, we will do so.

Thank you - now please go back on-topic.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So why is it so hard to tell everyone on this thread that you are aware of the situation and they are working of a fix and will let us know more as soon you know more. And why did you take down my post showing people how to get ahold off Google You guys are the ones that sold a product that don't work. By deleating my post you make not seem like it's OK to sell a product that don't work and that it's OK to rip us off.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    So why is it so hard to tell everyone on this thread that you are aware of the situation and they are working of a fix and will let us know more as soon you know more. And why did you take down my post showing people how to get ahold off Google play to get a refund. You guys are the ones that sold a product that don't work. By deleating my post you make not seem like it's OK to sell a product that don't work and that it's OK to rip us off.
    Please review the Forum Code of Conduct for the rule that was violated.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    So what rule did I break? All I am trying to figure is what is going to happen with all the buildings that I payed for. You guys ignore everyone on here that is looking for answers but you guys respond to a troll. This is not off topic because I am looking for answers pertaining to this topic.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    So what rule did I break? All I am trying to figure is what is going to happen with all the buildings that I payed for. You guys ignore everyone on here that is looking for answers but you guys respond to a troll. This is not off topic because I am looking for answers pertaining to this topic.
    Please read the Code of Conduct here: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ated-02-09-15)

Most importantly this:

Inappropriate Content: Members of all ages are welcome to view these forums. Any posts containing profanity and/or obscenity will not be tolerated. Nor will insults, personal attacks, accusations or abusive language toward other forum members or GREE staff. Posts containing inappropriate content will be edited or deleted, and a warning and infraction will result.

This forums also uses a language filter to remove words that are considered inappropriate. Such words will be replaced with asterisks (*). Working around the filter, including your own use of asterisks (*) or acronyms is considered swearing and not permitted. Signatures, avatars, titles, usernames, videos, and images must also follow these rules.

Racial, religious, or sexual slurs are likely to result in an immediate infraction or ban. Discussion and/or advocacy of software piracy or refunds is strictly prohibited on these boards. Piracy includes links to illegal downloads of games or methods to circumvent copy protection mechanisms. Any detailed discussion of refunds received by GREE will not be tolerated.

Thank you

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Sorry relic don't mean to be a pain in the butt. I really have no reason to be upset. It's not like I have spent real money on products that don't work and then get completely ignored about the fact the we are getting ripped off and then told to follow the rules of the people that ripped you off. I am sorry it's obvious I am the one that is in the wrong here.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Sorry relic don't mean to be a pain in the butt. I really have no reason to be upset. It's not like I have spent real money on products that don't work and then get completely ignored about the fact the we are getting ripped off and then told to follow the rules of the people that ripped you off. I am sorry it's obvious I am the one that is in the wrong here.
    Geez, give it a rest dude.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    he has a point. We don't hear from moderators when we have questions or issues.....but we hear from them about code of conduct.

Main Game
    Knights & Dragons
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    he has a point. We don't hear from moderators when we have questions or issues.....but we hear from them about code of conduct.
    At one point there was a survey (now archived) asking forum members whether or not they want the "We are working on it," or to have them say nothing and just the player moderators notify Gree of the issues. Of course the latter was the more desirable solution.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by legalious View Post
    At one point there was a survey (now archived) asking forum members whether or not they want the "We are working on it," or to have them say nothing and just the player moderators notify Gree of the issues. Of course the latter was the more desirable solution.
    That's messed up. Why would anyone want the mods to not say anything about there questions. Can we have a new survey please. I really don't think people want you guys to go silent. If people are asking questions I really do think that they are looking for answers. If your department that handles tickets would actually get back with people we probably would not need you guys to answer questions. But the problem is when our tickets do get answered they usally send a answer that has nothing to do with our question. We need answers from someone because as of right now you and the rest of gree are not helping us at all.