New Boost Buildings...to build or not to build that is the question..... - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Boost Buildings...to build or not to build that is the question.....

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Of course it doesn't work and of course our mods won't even comment and clarify the issues. Or even how they are meant to work "officially"
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yep purchased the defenseman boost and it boosted me by nothing

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bam bam. View Post
    Of course it doesn't work and of course our mods won't even comment and clarify the issues. Or even how they are meant to work "officially"
    We could be waiting until pigs fly to get a straight and meaningful answer from anyone from GREE!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by alexmodernwar View Post
    Yep purchased the defenseman boost and it boosted me by nothing
    Great, i just purchased it. I should have waited longer. At least i can take a SS now and compare it than send a ticket in if required.

Has anyone built it seen a def increase?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stumps View Post
    Great, i just purchased it. I should have waited longer. At least i can take a SS now and compare it than send a ticket in if required.

Has anyone built it seen a def increase?
    You will see an increase in your defense on your profile. However, invite someone to PvP attack you & feedback your actual defense. You might be in for a surprise your actual defense has not been boosted.

GREE, you must address this broken alliance defense boost issue. This is equivalent to cheating!

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowie View Post
    You will see an increase in your defense on your profile. However, invite someone to PvP attack you & feedback your actual defense. You might be in for a surprise your actual defense has not been boosted.

GREE, you must address this broken alliance defense boost issue. This is equivalent to cheating!
    It is not cheating - it is Fraud, since we buy The new buildings with gold, which we have paid cash for.
    The equlliant is that you have bought a service or commodity but it Was never delivered

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Be careful with these boost buildings. After you built them you'll see higher stats on your profile, but when rival PvP attacks you, your effective defense may not have been boosted at all. Maybe someone else can help verify this. It definitely doesn't work for me...
    The boost buildings work the stat that continues to not work is not associated with the bossy buildings. The alliance defense continues to be an issue it appears again and .again....

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So, the buildings cost money and don't work. Two things that no-one would ever have expected...

I applaud Gree for the spirit of the expansion pack - a lot of the things in it have been requested over and over (boost buildings, expanded base size, max upgrade levels), but if it doesn't work, all it's going to expand is players' frustration with the game and with Gree's 'wall of silence' approach to customer service.

Seriously, how complicated can it be to get stats to process correctly? This game is, and has always been, built on stats. It worked when they bought it, all they had to do was essentially cut and paste, rinse and repeat. How do you manage to F that up? How do you manage to F it up so badly that you basically cannot fix it?

If I was doing any more than playing with palm trees in this game, I'd be furious. As it is, I'll bring the wine and we can sit on the hills of Gree and watch Modern War smoulder. After all, the fire stats probably wouldn't process correctly.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My boosts are working, even when attacking someone, it shows the same as my profile stats.

The Defense cannon boosted my defense 134m. The Sea boost raised my stats 34m attack, 40m defense. The upgrades don't raise it by as much

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    My boosts are working, even when attacking someone, it shows the same as my profile stats.

The Defense cannon boosted my defense 134m. The Sea boost raised my stats 34m attack, 40m defense. The upgrades don't raise it by as much
    The attack boost works yes. It is the defense boost which is broken.

You should get someone to Attack (Not raid!) you & tell you what your defense is when he PvP attacks you.
    I suspect not only these boost buildings, even the units with defense boost might not be working as they should, as I'm experiencing 6B difference in my profile vs actual defense!

Post Count

You should get someone to Attack (Not raid!) you & tell you what your defense is when he PvP attacks you.
    I suspect not only these boost buildings, even the units with defense boost might not be working as they should, as I'm experiencing 6B difference in my profile vs actual defense!
    Close to 40 billion difference for me.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count

Boost cannon working no difference when attacked
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    this boost is making some player untouchable..wow..nice 4trillion attack for the top player

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Really I don't understand people who say "unit x boosted my defence mmm milion". That's ridiculous: if someone's defense is 100 million and it's increased by 20 million then it is huge change, but for defense of 1bilion increase by 20 million is negligible!
    Don't you know that there's something like percent? Or do you expect all know your stats?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So players bought gold and used it to buy boost buildings that do not work.

Is this a bait and switch? Purchasing defective products? Grounds for contacting Apple or Google for some kind of compensation?

Submit your tickets to GREE Customer Support and if they do not respond in a timely matter then you have a reason to contact the appropriate App Store.

Let's see how long it takes for GREE to even acknowledge that they are aware of the problem. Or they will play the "dead possum" as usual.
    Last edited by Rolinz; 03-04-2015 at 09:34 AM.