anyone else notice

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anyone else notice

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count

anyone else notice

when recycling now the valor adds to your bank(thank god since gree took everyones valor even innocent apples). Howver the cash your supposed to get doesn't add... is it just me or another one of the million and millions of gree programming errors that will take 6 years after game dies to fix

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    They're taking away the cash u til it equals the amount for all the units sold for too cheap. Thank you for helping to subsidize others gaming experience.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Hope so lol Thad be great for the cheaters

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikelord View Post
    Hope so lol Thad be great for the cheaters
    yeah just like gree punished ios users by taking their valor even thou they couldn't use the glitch.. gree screws everyone that doesn't spend 1k a month

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    They're taking away the cash u til it equals the amount for all the units sold for too cheap. Thank you for helping to subsidize others gaming experience.
    sounds like gree.... however actually looking for answers on if this is widespread and affecting all or if it just another of gree's many glitches

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by good gawd noooo View Post
    when recycling now the valor adds to your bank(thank god since gree took everyones valor even innocent apples). Howver the cash your supposed to get doesn't add... is it just me or another one of the million and millions of gree programming errors that will take 6 years after game dies to fix
    Mines the other way around. I get the money but not all/most/some of the valor. They don't care, I wouldn't your breath waiting for a reply, as for getting an answer........

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sstuutss View Post
    Mines the other way around. I get the money but not all/most/some of the valor. They don't care, I wouldn't your breath waiting for a reply, as for getting an answer........
    So, does this mean you were one of the 'exploiters' of the previous 'glitch'? lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    So, does this mean you were one of the 'exploiters' of the previous 'glitch'? lol
    If you know anything about how recycling works, you would know its a complete crap shoot. The more units you recycle, the more random amount of cash and valor you can get back. I've gotten cash from a single unit even though I've recycles thousands all the way up to the full amount. Its like the mission map targets, they give you as much cash as they want.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    No, but it does mean you don't have a clue.

Just for the record I've been complaining about this for months on and off. I'd give you a link but thats not how things seem to be done around here. I make claims with no need to back it up. Now go dig it up yourself. Now for a little story the makes me feel like the president of russia with my big tap tap army, to bad I went north coz my compass is out of wack

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    No related directly to this, but did anyone else notice that once again things are "going away" instead of being dealt with?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    No related directly to this, but did anyone else notice that once again things are "going away" instead of being dealt with?
    Oh the irony.

Maybe a self-fulfilling prophecy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    I feel sorry for those who post and complain, seriously guys you are wasting your time.
    Just sit back and watch Rome burn.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    MY valor was not touched by Gree. I have about 24m saved and they're still there in my bank.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I've not had any trouble with recycling.

Post Count
    Are you sure Greasy? Might want to check that next time you log-in. Gree's script hasn't fully worked its way through the database yet.

Post Count
    And, are YOU sure EZ? Do you independently calculate expected payout each time you recycle something, and then calculate whether it was correctly awarded? Or do you rely on Gree's coding to do that correctly for you?