Day 3 looms...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Day 3 looms...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Day 3 looms...

Glad day 2 was corrected so the quests were accurately reflected however...

Day 1 was never fixed obviously. Nothing has been done about guilds who won 15-20 wins, 5-10-15 in a row, etc getting their correct prizes. Individuals who put up over 300 wins did not beat the daily quest either. Nothing has been posted here. No tickets have been answered.

and...

My guild is approaching an undefeated day. We declare non-stop. However with the wait times in matching, assuming we don't lose, we are going to be 20-0 and either run of out time completely, or be in the middle of our 21st match when Day 2 ends/Day 3 begins. It is not our fault that we wait between 5-15 mins to be matched. Yet we will not win the day 2 Heroic guild prize since as happened previously, a match declared on day 1 than ends on day 2 counts for a day 2 win.

Gree? Mods? We've only given you thousands of dollars so far this war (and by we I mean just our guild, I can't fathom how much that number is across the entire KA game). I believe we are entitled to some answers.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post

My guild is approaching an undefeated day. We declare non-stop. However with the wait times in matching, assuming we don't lose, we are going to be 20-0 and either run of out time completely, or be in the middle of our 21st match when Day 2 ends/Day 3 begins. It is not our fault that we wait between 5-15 mins to be matched. Yet we will not win the day 2 Heroic guild prize since as happened previously, a match declared on day 1 than ends on day 2 counts for a day 2 win.
    Same here, win 21 (if we get it) is likely to be finished on day 3
    The requirements for wins and streaks are way too high
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Please tell us what the day 1 plan is? At the very least tell us if you will reduce the wrapper requirements to 3 instead of 4. Why is this so hard?????????

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Since it looks like the majority are happy with everything(the leaderboard speaks for itself on that)
    Why would they feel the need to coment?
    Daily player

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Valid or View Post
    Since it looks like the majority are happy with everything(the leaderboard speaks for itself on that)
    Why would they feel the need to coment?
    People still play for overall rank/final standings. So I think your point, while it does say something, is more OR than VALID (see what I did there )
    Our guild is still going strong because we want to finish in top 10. However, we also are due other prizes we obtained along the way.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    People still play for overall rank/final standings. So I think your point, while it does say something, is more OR than VALID (see what I did there )
    Our guild is still going strong because we want to finish in top 10. However, we also are due other prizes we obtained along the way.
    I fully agree, gree should own up and do what is right(if they did, prob would be less negative on the forums.)
    But with gree useing statistics to justify wht they doing and not the feedback they get(as its flawed feedback compared to the stats)
    there stats show lots in gem sales and high useage on refills, then they are doing it right, and everyone is happy.(was just this last ama were they brought up statistics to justify and say we where wrong)
    Daily player

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey everyone,

Day 1 prizes have been awarded; if you don't see them in your inventory, please restart your game and you will see them.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Can anyone else confirm? FMB went 19-2 on day 1 but still only has the day 2 bog zombie and only the day 2 wrapper is ticked (we should be 2/4 but show 1/4). So no prizes - restarted three times.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 02-27-2015 at 01:01 PM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey everyone,

Day 1 prizes have been awarded; if you don't see them in your inventory, please restart your game and you will see them.
    Do not have either my individual nor our guild awards from Day 1

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why is this not a surprise - lol

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Glad day 2 was corrected so the quests were accurately reflected however...

Day 1 was never fixed obviously. Nothing has been done about guilds who won 15-20 wins, 5-10-15 in a row, etc getting their correct prizes. Individuals who put up over 300 wins did not beat the daily quest either. Nothing has been posted here. No tickets have been answered.

and...

Gree? Mods? We've only given you thousands of dollars so far this war (and by we I mean just our guild, I can't fathom how much that number is across the entire KA game). I believe we are entitled to some answers.
    Hello Beast

We have credited all players who achieved the broken day 1 goals. If you have not received your awards please contact CS and we will get those to you. We are looking into the match times and are trying to make them better for you.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    So only beast deserves a response waffleking?

I can find nobody on kingdom age who has got these yet.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Beast

We have credited all players who achieved the broken day 1 goals. If you have not received your awards please contact CS and we will get those to you. We are looking into the match times and are trying to make them better for you.
    Waffleking, appreciate your response. I checked with my guildmates, none of them who won over 320 times on day 1 (what the individual total is) got credit for the prize, same as me. We also won 19 total matches on day 1 and had a streak of 9 in a row, and did not receive any rewards that go along with those. I have a ticket (#2281276) with customer support open and just sent in screen shots. Can you please look into this

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And of course customer service is now saying its fixed....

Love how you are so confident on things that are wrong waffleking- like most guilds finishing heroic raid boss in a few hours - something patently false. We hear that it was a few syndicates in Crime City - a different game....

And we can add the 14 streak prize for FMB too - nothing received - but if you really want to flood customer service with more tickets all of KA will go ahead - hope your bosses read this.

(BTW - rumor is that you really are Tadaah - can you confirm?)
    Last edited by Jomama1; 02-27-2015 at 01:16 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey everyone,

I've refreshed a few times, still not fixed as well. Quest and unit both.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752