GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Day 3 looms...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count

Math lesson 102

Hi GREE, as noted in this thread, it was nearly impossible to finish with 21-wins for day-1. http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...-to-30-minutes!!!!!!

Time for math 101 lesson again (but will call it 102 - see post script):
    If you have a 24 hour period to complete this quest, that yields 1,440 total available minutes. Now divide that by 21, and you get 68.5 minutes/battle. So that means you have given us a maximum of 8.5 minutes of actual matchup time to complete this quest. Matchup times were impossibly long GREE. Well beyond 8.5m.

P.S.#1 I used Math lesson 102 since 101 was already used to show how many gems it would take to complete the last RB event (over 100K gems for WLD). And thank you for listening to the logic of Math. Editorial note: I can only hope you will once again, see the logic in the math I posted up above.

P.S.#2 WLD finished with a record of 21-0, but in 1,462 minutes (22mins too late). This is insanity and we have logged a formal complaint.
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 02-27-2015 at 01:28 PM.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Nobody has received prizes - sorry to be snippy waffle king - but its quite irritating when someone continues to insist he is right and won't even check when its pointed out he is not. That is a serious problem.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I'm not siding with Gree or Waffleking/Relic by any means. But they obviously have addressed the problem, they know who is supposed to be rewarded what. Hopefully the notice no one has gotten the prizes and push them out shortly. Atleast there is communication and acknowledgment so let's hope it will continue and not go radio silent for another day

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The issue is that instead of saying "let me check - maybe it didn't go out yet" the response is "send a ticket" which means that customer service will be flooded with tickets and further behind.

People in this business should recognize that it is extremely inefficient and wasteful to send folks to customer service for issues everyone has.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 02-27-2015 at 02:14 PM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Just another update: we have not seen any of the normal or streak prizes awarded from Day1.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    So only beast deserves a response waffleking?

I can find nobody on kingdom age who has got these yet.
    Hello Jomama

The reward script has been run and people should have them now. Is that not the case? It can take a bit of time for them to appear. If they are not we will get the issue fixed for you Jomama. Along with anyone else still having issues.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    The issue is that instead of saying "let me check - maybe it didn't go out yet" the response is "send a ticket" which means that customer service will be flooded with tickets and further behind.

People in this business should recognize that it is extremely inefficient and wasteful to send folks to customer service for issues everyone has.
    Jomama

I am working with our dev team to award everyone their items. There are times when people are not awarded the correct prizes and the reason I ask you to open a ticket is so myself and CS can track that ticket and make sure all player issues are fixed.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Just to document.

No one in dragon warriors have recd guild awards from day 1 for # of wins or streaks (at one point we had 9 in a row so I think that's like thru 3/5). And no one who had 300+ Indiv wins received the day 1 award and chests.

We have all sent in tickets

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    @waffleking @relic

Can you please look into my ticket 2281276.

I recd a reply from Adam saying rewards were given out, restart my game (like you said), and that my ticket was closed.

No one in our guild has received their rewards. I sent in screen shots showing we only have 2 of the 2/5 guild prizes meaning we never got day 1. I sent in a pic showing I only have 1/4 on the individual wrapper prize when I should have 2.

I don't know by the ticket was closed, but nothing is fixed for myself or anyone in dragon warriors

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Most of our guys have gotten rewards now - but oddly the Bog Zombie bonuses don't appear to stack - see two in inventory but when looking at individual bonuses through profile only see 2% not 4%.

BTW, the main reason I did not want a six day war is that it is incredibly stressful. Please keep that in mind There are times I feel like we are the subject of psychological torture.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    My problem is that in day 1 no one came to tell us what the individual win totals that where needed. So if you had already spent gems before realizing the issue you either had to just keep going blindly spending way more then needed to reach day 1 goal or quit.

Either way it's a kick in the teeth to those that where spending. All someone had to do was come on here and say 300 individual wins needed to finish day 1 but guess that's to much to ask
    MW 186 619 883 Crazy Canuck lvl 230

KA 663-969-341 Elijah lvl 213

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No on in our guild. Everyone has 2 bog drakes. I use that as an example as that is the 2/5 guild win prize. We should definitely have 3 considering we have won 17, 20, 17 each of the 3 days.

I won 322 battles day 1. Over that the total (315) is for the quest actually. I only have 1/4 on the wrapper and only have 1 of the prize. Same as anyone on the team who won over 315 wins

Screen shots of all these were sent in

Yet we were credited with prizes and ticket is closed.

I have not bashed waffle, relic. I think I've been pretty calm and respectful in my posts. But this is now starting to piss me off. Closing the ticket despite proof we never got anything? Come on

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hello WaffleKing, I have opened a ticket asking GREE to review our request to award the day one 21-win streak prize. I got a stock answer that all awards have been rewarded (ticket #2283051). And for the record, for Day 3 we are once again up against the clock. We have to complete 4 more battles and only have 24 minutes of total matchup times left (i.e. we have 4hour and 24 minutes left to complete 4 more wins).

I am all for a difficult and challenging objectives. And we at Warlords are willing to spend a lot to get them... but this is outside our control... For all I know, you have rigged the matchup times programmatically to get longer and longer as we get closer to achieving each days objective (sure seems that way, our last match took 13.5 minutes - for battle 17). This is akin to what you do during the lockbox event (i.e. making 9 of 10 and 10 of 10 statistically much more difficult to get).

I would ask your help in reviewing the now closed ticket #2283051, and give us a formal answer to the question in that ticket: Will you award Warlords the day 1 Twenty-one win prize (again, we finished 21-0 at the 1,462 minute mark - or 22minutes after day 1 closed). Also, I will add one more thing. In a normal war, we have a full 3-days to manage the process AND on the last day, if we start a battle within 1/2 hour before the campaign closes and win that battle as time expires, IT COUNTS. The same rules should apply here. I have sent a screen shot of our battle records (with 1 minute left that shows the time left, our record and our score). Thank you once again for your consideration and look forward to a formal reply to the question actually asked in the ticket.
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 02-28-2015 at 07:15 AM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Maybe if most of the top ten guilds quit communicating to avoid each other it wouldnt take so long??

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TYPO View Post
    Maybe if most of the top ten guilds quit communicating to avoid each other it wouldnt take so long??
    I'm sure somehow in your head you think that comment was necessary however it really doesn't help or address any of the problems any of us are having