GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Day 3 looms...

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Random quote of the day:

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and to remove all doubt.
    — ABRAHAM LINCOLN.
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 02-28-2015 at 09:59 AM.
    Co-founder of Warlord (WLD)
    WLD War placement: TOP 3
    Guild code: 885578648
    KA Ally Code: 776-075-625

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    for the record, WLD has faced almost every top ten team. We lost a heart breaker that had the two team neck and neck until the very end. The total CP added up in that one battle alone was over 12M cp. We have had a number of huge CP battles up to now we have won many of them but have a few losses in day two.
    Last edited by Mattman@WLD; 02-28-2015 at 10:00 AM.

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Hi WaffleKing: we need to add Day 3 into the review by you and the team. We just completed day three 21-0. But like day 1 we came up minutes short. This time it was 11 minutes past the 24hr period. Thank you once again for your consideration.

Post Count
    Still have issues with both guild and individual credit and rewards...
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ticket # 2281276. Adam Taylor closed my ticket saying all prizes have been rewarded I have sent 6 subsequent emails with screenshots and pleas for some type of communication and/or response, have not gotten a single reply.

Why tell us to contact support if they refuse to communicate nor do they realize their response was incorrect when given evidence to the contrary.

Consistent Contributor Samskill's Avatar
    Post Count
    Just glad I did not participate in this war. GREE sucks.
    NO MORE FUN !

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    HILARIOS GREE!!!! NOW you fix the declare time issue... halfway through day 5. Now we are seeing match up times in the 2-4 minute range. WHY couldn't you do this up front. We will continue to escalate our claim. Thanks.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I believe at this point, Gree, it's customer service and the mods of these forums have made it clear they are ignoring us, refusing to answer, and refusing to acknowledge their mistakes both in the programming of the events, their advertisment for the X amount of wins to win X award, and that despite their claims that "all rewards were given out", proof that this is also not true.

I believe our only course of action is to escalate this to itunes. This is something none of us want, but how many attempts at contacting gree can go unanswered before we get the hint that they intend to do nothing to correct their errors. Literally, half a dozen emails, posts here, screen shots, etc. Just no response at all, nothing.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    I believe at this point, Gree, it's customer service and the mods of these forums have made it clear they are ignoring us, refusing to answer, and refusing to acknowledge their mistakes both in the programming of the events, their advertisment for the X amount of wins to win X award, and that despite their claims that "all rewards were given out", proof that this is also not true.

I believe our only course of action is to escalate this to itunes. This is something none of us want, but how many attempts at contacting gree can go unanswered before we get the hint that they intend to do nothing to correct their errors. Literally, half a dozen emails, posts here, screen shots, etc. Just no response at all, nothing.
    That's is what I plan on doing . Its the only way to get gree to change their behavior and stop releasing massively flawed events. 2 hours left in war and I am still missing my units from day 1.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I rec'd an email today from Gree again saying that all rewards have been given out for prizes obtained. I replied with a very lengthy (polite, non-insulting, professional) email pointing out that is simply not true. I included 6 screen shots as evidence that what Gree has claimed is untrue.

@waffleking @relic or any other mods, will you please urge customer support to look at my ticket #2281276, including my latest reply to Adam Taylor about 20 mins ago.

Again, I am not looking to be banned, nor am I wanting to have to go to itunes. However, what Gree is claiming is out and out incorrect. And the explanation and screen shots I have sent is proof. If Gree continues to ignore, or disregard the evidence, what choice do we have? We are spending hundreds/thousands of dollars every month individually on this game. You ignore your customers, and when you do reply, you dispute indisuputable evidence.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMode...on View Post
    I rec'd an email today from Gree again saying that all rewards have been given out for prizes obtained. I replied with a very lengthy (polite, non-insulting, professional) email pointing out that is simply not true. I included 6 screen shots as evidence that what Gree has claimed is untrue.

@waffleking @relic or any other mods, will you please urge customer support to look at my ticket #2281276, including my latest reply to Adam Taylor about 20 mins ago.

Again, I am not looking to be banned, nor am I wanting to have to go to itunes. However, what Gree is claiming is out and out incorrect. And the explanation and screen shots I have sent is proof. If Gree continues to ignore, or disregard the evidence, what choice do we have? We are spending hundreds/thousands of dollars every month individually on this game. You ignore your customers, and when you do reply, you dispute indisuputable evidence.
    I got your PM. I'll see what I can do for you. I'll also reply to you there as well!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    Hello Beast

We have credited all players who achieved the broken day 1 goals. If you have not received your awards please contact CS and we will get those to you. We are looking into the match times and are trying to make them better for you.
    Waffleking. We followed your instructions but customer support is just losing our tickets without looking into the issue. This is simply unacceptable. Can you go and talk to them please?
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}