Thread: HOLDOUT event

HOLDOUT event

Dose anyone have any tips for HOLDOUT event on android? I've been inactive a few months & just got back in game.somethings have changed.,😗
    Was hoping for some event tips.💣,💀,🔫

Quote Originally Posted by RageFunk View Post
    Dose anyone have any tips for HOLDOUT event on android? I've been inactive a few months & just got back in game.somethings have changed.,��
    Was hoping for some event tips.��,��,��
    Here are some tips:

Focus on one stronghold. This isn't to say send everything there at once, but be able to manage one stronghold for a set period of time before moving on to capture another.

Don't port directly near the stronghold. You'll get spotted and ported on almost immediately. If needed, port at least 50 km away from the stronghold.

Communicate. This is the strongest aspect of Holdout that needs to be mastered. If you don't have good communication, UV is going to be wasted. Organize your hits and reins, and make sure they count.

Otherwise, have fun . The Holdout experience will be exciting and stressing, but it will be worth it :P .

Will Gree be correcting the error in judgement which led to the holding alliance not being able to see enemy incoming waves? Not a change which makes players want to rush troops into hold the fort. Especially when one considers the poor rebuild rates of the defending team. I would have thought that Gree would have wanted holding alliances to see what was incoming so they throw/coin more troops for the SH when you see lots of incomings.
    Last SH was stale compared to previous SH events as players were reluctant to commit troops and funds defend to an SH which is effectively a BP farm for attackers as a result of the recent erroneous change by Gree......please fix

If you are in champions league, you cant port right next to the stronghold but you can in diamond or below. As Lolsies said, if you do port, watch your troops in your port base however, there is a work around for this, pm me for instructions as my enemies may well be reading this lol.

We all have different tips for stronghold but the best advice I can give you is play smart, cap as many as you can early on and don't keep too many troops in your strongholds all at once. Everyone goes port crazy during this event so its very important you look after your troops.