Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: fusion stones

fusion stones

Is anybody else overloaded with fusion stones like I am? Why not give us fusion armor instead of fusion stones in the guild war rewards brackets for us weaker guilds? Otherwise, the strong get stronger and we weaker guilds get comparatively weaker. I have 8 maxed 5* armors and am trying to help a small guild of young players build up their armor. But they are getting frustrated with the lack of rewards that they can gain during any of the guild wars. Why not bolster the rewards considerably on the bottom 1/3 of the rewards benefits? Also, why not replace so many of the fusion stones in chests and epic boss milestones with fusion armor that will motivate these younger players to play more. These are your players of "tomorrow" that will have the means to buy gems if they can be motivated to keep playing!!!GREE, paying out larger rewards today will increase your profits tomorrow.

Well, I am a free player and I never have enough fusion stones to max my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Konny View Post
    Well, I am a free player and I never have enough fusion stones to max my stuff.
    Do you mean fusion boost armor or fusion stones? I'd happily trade some fusion stones for fusion boost armor to help with leveling Epics.
    Guild Sentinel of IOS guild Sugoi Warriors.
    Plenty of maxed Epics, just can't get a decent fire/water combo! Hate to lose but can't afford to win!

Too few of both. I have still not maxed the earth epic from last heroic and about 4 EB+ armors need leveling too.

The price structure of K&D is sadly so, that I can't spend like 10 bucks to max an armor. On ewould have to spend 1400 gems to get the guarenteed boosts from chests and that's too much for me.

I used to not have a lot of fusion stones, but after getting more and more fusion boost armors through raid/blitz/whatnot, I've hit around 200+ and been there for a while.
    no

Is anybody else overloaded with fusion stones like I am? Why not give us fusion armor instead of fusion stones in the guild war rewards brackets for us weaker guilds? I have 8 maxed 5* armors and am trying to help a small guild of young players build up their armor.
    Use those Fusion stones to get something better. Fusion is a lot better now. Just how bad is their armor anyways? If they want Fusion Boost armor, tell them to contribute gold to the guild.

Worst is beating a level 6 or higher Guild Guardian and getting a single fusion stone.

Summoning a level 6 cost - $2,090,000

Donating $2,000,000 to the guild gets you a Fusion Boost

ipso facto - defeating a lvl 6 or higher should get you a fusion boost.
    Guild: Skywarriors

Ign: Achilles - Guild Master

Guild Page: http://goo.gl/CtxUqQ

You don't need FBA's to max out your epic armors; or any armor for that matter. Craft commons or uncommons and fuse them to get rare armor and use those to level up your armors. I've maxed out epics just using rare and super rare. Of course FBA's get the job done quick and ultimately will cost less gold but seems to me some of the newer players aren't willing to put in the work and just want a quick and easy way.
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Mike WDragon, I would like to fuse basic armors for 50 EPs as fast as I can craft them but I never have enough fusion stones. But you need about 100 fusion stones for lv70 and 180 for lv99. Where do you get so many fusion stones? Is there any stage that has particulary many of them?

Mike WDragon, I would like to fuse basic armors for 50 EPs as fast as I can craft them but I never have enough fusion stones. But you need about 100 fusion stones for lv70 and 180 for lv99. Where do you get so many fusion stones? Is there any stage that has particulary many of them?
    I get most of mine from fighting eb and silver chest (maybe raid also?). I haven't really found any particular stage that drops more than others per se. But I've accumulated more than 700 so to be honest, I really don't pay attention when I get them anymore lol
    Guild: World Dragons
    Line: wowo1522

Plus u don't need the fusion stones anymore for those 50 and 100 EPs if u are active enough in raids u could get quite the armors to enhance ur epics and the four eb+ u have.
    Check out my friend's Forum: http://wolfslayerx.proboards.com/

Average in War: 45k points and willing to do 100k and above if required or necessary
    Average in Raid: 6M points and willing to do 15M and above if required or necessary

Fusion stones...I have 386 of them and keep getting them in guild wars and opening chests

I'm in a similar situation...I find myself farming more for fusion stones than anything else (without much luck I might add). I haven't been around long enough to see a fusion boost war, but I have a feeling that is where the stockpiles are coming from...either that or I fuse *way* more than most...I get them from arena / raid / eb / chest rewards, but by the time I get these, I've usually got a stockpile of armor waiting to be fused

I would say you are fusing way more than most or haven't been playing as long as some of us. I currently have 1600+ fusion stones. But, I don't use them to fuse for 50 EP armors either...
    Retired. Guild still active and recruiting.
    Recruitment Thread: http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...86#post1550586

What is the cost to craft basic armor and use them to max out armor as opposed to fusing them and use fused armor to max out armor?