Post Count

Lightbulb Modern War increased buildings lvl cap to 20

Hi Relic / Clementine.
    Any estimation when it'll come to CC?

Post Count
    I was going post this but than i thought it won't come crime city

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Wow. Hey dev team, how about sending crime city stuff first once in a while?
    Pagoda no good.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    different game... My IPH is 42M and i dont have many at lvl 10..

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Maybe if we hint at Gree that we don't want this feature we will get it sooner.

I don't want it.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Do LTBs now go to 20 as well on MW?
    Always Famous......

Community Manager
    Post Count
    There's nothing new about this currently, but if there's changes we'll let you know. I'll also make sure the team knows you'd like an increase.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    There's nothing new about this currently, but if there's changes we'll let you know. I'll also make sure the team knows you'd like an increase.
    I don't, I want a decrease to make the maximum level 5.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Lmao, you can't even let us know anything about the current events and changes yet you are saying you will let us know about future releases! BS, would be nice to actually know things rather than it just being dumped on the players. This game is dying........it's becoming monotonous like this STUPID 7 day battle with rewards that don't stack! Why spend on nothing! At last count I think it was 14566674435688876522 posts that said listen to your customers.........now we just need people at Gree who can read!

Post Count
    Relic, Thanks mate. I'd like to see a building max increase to level 20, as well. With IPH growing and some players already above 300/200 IPH, it needs to happen. Also, any word on syndicate bonus increase to level 15 or 20?? That could use an increase as well. Happy gaming mate.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Sure, I do believe it. My gripe is more with giving other games new features first and us later. But yeah, I would like to see level 20's. And make em painfully hard to upgrade to 20!!!!!
    Pagoda no good.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Nighteg View Post
    Hi Relic / Clementine.
    Any estimation when it'll come to CC?
    u can't be serious, are u? all of the good iph buildings cost billions for level 10 upgrade. where are you going to get the money to go all the way to lvl 20? i just upgraded that deputy donuts to lvl 10 and paid like 3.5 billion. imagine what it would cost from lvl 10 to lvl 20 ..

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleazy_P_Martini View Post
    Sure, I do believe it. My gripe is more with giving other games new features first and us later. But yeah, I would like to see level 20's. And make em painfully hard to upgrade to 20!!!!!
    Don't worry they are expensive, I heard they are mighty expensive. Rickdee it is pretty much the same game, different names it was the same here with low iph the ones with high iph there are all level 10's mostly same as here now,

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    u can't be serious, are u? all of the good iph buildings cost billions for level 10 upgrade. where are you going to get the money to go all the way to lvl 20? i just upgraded that deputy donuts to lvl 10 and paid like 3.5 billion. imagine what it would cost from lvl 10 to lvl 20 ..
    If you had an account that barely managed to buy an LTB, it would seem crazy that some people can get all the way to level 10. But many do.

The same would apply here. If you struggle to get to level 10, the cost of going to 20 sounds outrageous. But there are lots of people who could and would do it. With all the extra upgrade mods and a limited selection of buildings, and defence buildings beings as useless as ever, it makes sense that there be more upgrades available.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by TZora View Post
    That's nothing. I have got it to L8 and it cost me like 3.5b. I don't have cost reduction...
    L10 cost 9b for me
    Last edited by Jeronimo; 02-27-2015 at 06:32 AM.