Thread: Builds

Builds

You have have asked us how to improve the game and we told you quit screwing around with the builds, you listened by not having specific types of units mixed in the uv levels. But now your screwing with the builds again by having all these short builds. Its bad when team members say another freaking build. Having 2 or 3 events at same time sucks. You can't effectively do either. These short builds repeatately are annoying. I tend not to participate and the game is getting old.
    The prizes suck bad for the first builds so if I'm not going to get to mission 15 why even participate. It's not worth loosing sleep or the resources. I guess what I'm saying is quitting screwing with the builds

Quote Originally Posted by 100bullets View Post
    You have have asked us how to improve the game and we told you quit screwing around with the builds, you listened by not having specific types of units mixed in the uv levels. But now your screwing with the builds again by having all these short builds. Its bad when team members say another freaking build. Having 2 or 3 events at same time sucks. You can't effectively do either. These short builds repeatately are annoying. I tend not to participate and the game is getting old.
    The prizes suck bad for the first builds so if I'm not going to get to mission 15 why even participate. It's not worth loosing sleep or the resources. I guess what I'm saying is quitting screwing with the builds
    I agree. Almost no players are going to participate excluding the spenders that want the Viktor recruits for a P100. I hope they've analyzed actually how many people have completed the missions, let alone get past 15. I simply don't participate in LTMs these days.

To be honest gree is actually doing us a favor. In previous months they offered 4 builds with 8 ltms total per month. Now builds are almost every other event (except the occasional 2 event gap) which in my opinion makes them extremely predictable. No we don't get to set long 1k art builds anymore which makes it harder to complete the ltms but completing ltms aren't supposed to be easy. Additionally this is Grees way of trying to squeeze money out of players and as far as their money squeezing tactics go, this one is not too bad. Also the "extra" ltms in non build events are in fact extra ltms. I don't understand why people are complaining about them. Yes they are a little unpredictable but instead of 8 ltms per month we are getting 10-12 or even more. Therefore I don't see the problem with the extra ltms since Gree is actually doing us a favor. I've skipped multiple ltms this month and still have 9 Timbers and 11 Viktors. I actually should have closer to 15 Viktors but I missed some collections on some of the ltms I did do. If anything Gree has made it easier to get the ltm comms since they offer them so often now. They've offered timber well over 8 times and Viktor an absurd amount of times. Players in my alliance had a pm100 Viktor half way through the month.

My advice is just bc Gree offers an ltm doesn't mean you need to reset everything and try to get as far as you can on it. I routinely skipped the ltms outside of builds and still managed to get 8 Timbers a week ago. Additionally I have 11 Viktors when I normally average 6-8 of the 100 comm per month

I agree with unabomber, unlike in the past, the "unexpected" ones are actually extras. Which is good for pple who guessed wrongly.

I'm with Unabomber on this one... more ltm more chance of completing 8 of them... Gree is not telling us to complete in all. I skipped a few, coined little (less then 2 mega bunddles) and manage 12 viktors (would have had 14 if not for a gree glitch last cross in my world which basically did not match us up sufficiently to complete all mission although we won all match up and cross world)... Preparation, skipping ltm and a pure 100 is now possible for low to mid level coiners like me.

However may I point out all our pure ltm 90 just devalued even more then when they introduce Master coms? A pure 90 not really a big deal anymore, I know many people managing pure 90s without even dropping a cent when they got 5-6 34s no 38... I'm kinda pissed all the money and time invested to get those nice coms is now seriously devalued.

This is the only way GREE is able to keep people spending on comms. Comms will always inflate and older comms will be weaker than newer comms. Without inflation, once people accumulated say 50 pm90s or pm100s there would be no reason for them to continue to try and accumulate new comms. There are many things GREE does to squeeze money out of us that I absolutely hate and disagree with and flat out think are unethical but comm inflation is not one of them. Comm inflation is necessary for them to keep spenders spending. Without it, the game probably wouldn't be able to survive.

As far as devalued goes, I have no problems with any of my pm90s. In fact I am actually more disappointed with the masters than I am with the pm90s. I have every pm100 master (doubles of most) and they actually perform a lot worse than I expected them to. Don't get me wrong, they're still awesome comms and hands down some of the best ones out there, but they don't deliver ridiculous results to match their ridiculous stats. For example, if my pm90 hits a pm80, I'm clearing the base in 1 hit 99% of the time. However, if my pm100 master hits a pm90, I don't always clear in 1 hit.

Also, for the record, I am pretty confident that I know the game/battle dynamics as well as the most knowledgable players and throw together some of the best unit mixes around. I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I am sure I am not "misusing" the masters or using them with bad mixes.

I'd love to participate in LTM's but it seems GREE have them structured so they don't benefit anyone that has a family, work commitments, life etc. Therefore I cannot really participate either.

Having 11 bases, 8 of which are 34's with 40 odd (or more) facts, I still can't get anywhere in the LTM's due to the above and sleep!

GREE, prove you do something nice for the players and STACK the LTM's.

Quote Originally Posted by John Marsfield View Post
    I'd love to participate in LTM's but it seems GREE have them structured so they don't benefit anyone that has a family, work commitments, life etc. Therefore I cannot really participate either.

Having 11 bases, 8 of which are 34's with 40 odd (or more) facts, I still can't get anywhere in the LTM's due to the above and sleep!

time your builds. I set mine to all fall with in a 30 min to one hour window with about a min between each que pop. and I set it for about 23 hours in which is a time i know i am not at work or have anything else going on. if you do the math you can make the majority of your builds hit at a time when you are ready. don't think you have to start popping ques as soon as the event starts. i find that counter productive and stressfull. I also like the new format. I had 8 timbers very quickly and dominoe as well. much less stress.

Quote Originally Posted by John Marsfield View Post

with this being a world wide event spanning multi time zones you are right its hard to be super organised
    I suggest gree stacks part of the event so they auto complete if the event has 20 parts say they stack up to 10 so its a half way so if you can complete the first 10 yourself the last 10 auto for you, a non auto complete is if you claim your reward before you have unit value to fill the next. The auto would be triggered if you dropped unit value that completes more than one reward at one go.
    So this isn't a free pass to top rewards effort is still needed.
    On a side note most of these build are far outside players scope to build unless they have supers this is now a supers only event that leaves the rest in limbo if they did put a partial auto complete that rolls unit value over then it would help us lesser players get what we can. And I doubt it will be much over the 10.

It used to be possible to complete at least up to the first ltm comm (this time that's domino) but as you say drifting this event is strictly a super base owner event. I am not complaining as I have 4x38's and 3x34's.... As anything with gree tho they are a business and a business is successful when they earn money. Maybe they could intdoduce a separate build for those without supers ..... Im not sure if it possible but surely gree can see who had supers and who don't. Also the uv requirement should be less but maybe in that tier ( for non Sb owners) maybe the first ltm comm could be a kind of super platinum comm and if you complete a non super base ltm then instead of getting a viktor or whatever lvl 100 comm is available at the time the reward could be the first ltm comm from the normal build event ( for superbase owners) this way it still gives incentive for non Sb players to compete in build events and also still gives gree a financial income as some non Sb players will still spend to complete the ltm to get an ltm lvl 90 ( hope you all understand what I'm getting at as writing this with a major hangover ) ��