Once more, incompetence strikes. So many issues yet again.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Once more, incompetence strikes. So many issues yet again.

Post Count

Once more, incompetence strikes. So many issues yet again.

Surprise! More stuff is broken, whether mechanics or simply sheer incompetence.

1) Heroic Guild Quest? Hasn't been working. Currenty have 4 wins (yes, in a row, matched FiB 1st thing), and the 1st rank is showing 1 of 2 wins required for heroic. This leads into

2) Time between declarations is so long, there's no way ANYONE will be able to have 21 wins in a single day. *inappropriate language removed* here, whether it be via the matching algorithm the fact you expect a guild to be able to even declare that many times.

3) Individual win quest is resetting after every single stage, which is resulting in a rather large amount of wins required per day, for five days. Poor decision making, or poor coding, one of these is at fault.

4) This is more me pointing out the obvious, but apparently your 'inflation is bad' approach is out the window. I mean, seriously?! The stats on these units are retarded.

5) This was supposed to be based on the 'old' calculation style, yes? Cause it sure as heck isn't right now.

6) Still getting 3x hits out of a health refill

7) On another note, your Weekly LE item is crap. Roughly a mountain of gems for a 5% CP gain? Pffffffffffft. Needs to be at least 25% to catch anyone's interest.

8) Number overflow issue with rewards, I got 3 rings, and apparently I won x468091168 Battle Health Refills. Only got one though. I call shenanigans, false advertising! I want my 468 million refills!
    Last edited by Lys; 02-25-2015 at 05:36 PM.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Shame I can't "like" a post!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lys View Post
    8) Number overflow issue with rewards, I got 3 rings, and apparently I won x468091168 Battle Health Refills. Only got one though. I call shenanigans, false advertising! I want my 468 million refills!
    I have a theory that it's showing the total number of items that exist in the entire game across all accounts. Which would be awesome.

Post Count
    The 3-hit bug when full is really obvious.
    I was full, I hit the castle 3x, I could see my 4th hit left on my bar, but I could not use it!

So rad.

Post Count
    Gree, really.. Do you even test what you're pushing us? So much bugs again on things that look so damn simple.

Maybe you can delete the whole crafting thing. It might be interfering with everything That's when all **** started.

Consistent Contributor Uberfauker's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    Maybe you can delete the whole crafting thing.....That's when all **** started.
    Crafting has been around for over 2 years?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Uberfauker View Post
    Crafting has been around for over 2 years?
    Lol no, but at the point of launching the craft update, they totally lost control. The devs really have no idea what their doing.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by the_bob View Post
    I have a theory that it's showing the total number of items that exist in the entire game across all accounts. Which would be awesome.
    Interesting theory, Bob, but during the last box event I recieved a similar thing with the Bethel Squire Chest. It displayed 426,572,112 for that reward. So, not really sure how the number is derived, as I truly doubt that many Bethel Squire Chests have ever existed.

Quote Originally Posted by JamieF View Post
    Lol no, but at the point of launching the craft update, they totally lost control. The devs really have no idea what their doing.
    No, they lost control when Funzio became GREE. They stopped thinking long term and started thinking short term, creating a model which has led specifically to the issues, anger, rage, wrath, pissed-offness, et cetera, of their player base and a game that just keeps slipping until they shut it down. Which isn't too far off by now, I'd imagine.
    KA - Lys - ID 176-137-752

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I know for a fact that Beta testers input is being ignored.

KA developers - please take a moment and clarify the steps you plan to take to improve quality control I develop large engineering products and this is the absolute worse QC I have ever encountered.

How about less new stuff (like a 6 day war nobody wanted) and good quality on the stuff we have. THis should not be a hard concept to grasp. When you continue to release buggy stuff you stop adding new stuff. Seriously....

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    And top on your QC list is to fix your game center implementation so that toons are not accidentally deleted from devices. I cannot believe this is not your top priority. SInce I lost my second many people have told me they lost their accounts too. We lost a big gemmer in our guild because of this. People spend years building toons and they disappear.

At the very least you should have support poised to fix this immediately. I did not get reply for 60 hours and was asked for more info as if it was a transfer. You have records of the device ID associated with the alliance ID and the email is unchanged- this should not be needed.

But yet your priority is adding new stuff that doesn't work that we don't want while pissing your spenders away.
    Last edited by Jomama1; 02-26-2015 at 06:05 AM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Another tweak to event,another mess up!!
    Good luck getting an answer..... I've heard there is a "Villiage Idiot Convention" this week so they may be pre-occupied

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Also the Blisterfoot Bog Trials has disappeared after completing 1/5.... I did the lv1 as asked, completed and didn't get the Marshland Head and gone completly from Ind Quest list...

ANOTHER BUGGY !

Articulate Author The red Baron's Avatar
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Every 20 - 30 seconds a "new" arrow accures, showing no new quest.
    Still no divisions after 22h
    The Red Baron TRB

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still can't believe, after like 20 hours of the team aware and looking into this immediately...nothing from Gree.

They have touted this 6 day war (it's 5 days for those who can add) for weeks. They forced it on us.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    6-day war that lasts 5 days. 4-hit refill that gives 3 hits. See the pattern?

There are 3 kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who can't.