Locking Syndicate Membership - Street Assault Event - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Locking Syndicate Membership - Street Assault Event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hey everyone,

Based on your valuable feedback, we will be locking syndicate membership changes during the Street Assault event. As in the Battle for Empire City, players will not be able to join or leave a syndicate while the event is running.
    This change will enable syndicate leaders to maintain control of their syndicates and ensure participation of syndicate members during the event.
    I never gave my feedback on this issue. Can you unlock them please?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I have never seen this issue mentioned anywhere. Ever. Not on this forum, not in the chat apps, not in game... Nowhere.

I guess the only valuable feedback comes from somewhere between someone's ears and ankles.
    Nah here's what happened at a gree staff meeting after long SA war

Gree marketing/execs: how were our cc sales after the marathon. Good no?

Gree finance: nope. Bad. We didn't even break top 150

Gree execs to marketing: you guaranteed a sales boost wth happened?

Gree GM: well, looks like most teams got streaks and not a lot of gold spent. Let's see if we lock down syns then run a 7 day SA. Should get the sales up.

Gree execs: yeah sounds good. Keep running those long events. Oh and tell the players it was their idea. Throw them a bone.
    Last edited by cooch; 02-26-2015 at 12:06 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    But really, why? What's changing this time? Are we getting a similar prize situation like we're currently in? Is the event going to be extremely difficult now? Why change something that wasn't an issue?

Post Count
    weren't they already somewhat locked anyway? I thought you could essentially jump in to a syn if you were homeless before SA (but no more jumping after that) and you leave a syn if already in before starting (but not join another). This is not that monumental of a change. How can this even be considered an issue with the rest of the player unhappiness going on?

Only thing I can possibly think is this something that has been asked by members of the top 3-5 syns. And that is just a total guess.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Its like censorship, you change one thing, more restrictions follow.

Soon eb will be locked then rb as well.

Post Count
    How soon until we start getting duplicate prizes for these locked syndicate street assault events?

Is the rule of thumb the longer the event, the more duplicate prizes as rewards?

That's amazing!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    How is it balanced when the game has become about buying stats instead of earning them?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It amazes me what the priorities are at GREE HQ.

"Hey guys, everyone hates this 7-day war. They hate the recycled prizes. They hate the daily mods don't stack. Raid Boss received most negative feedback. Everyone hated the health raise. Everyone hated that the cost of buying Uzis went up."

"Didn't someone say something about locking syndicates during Street Assault?"

"I don't think so, Jim."

"Well, let's address that anyway!"

"Great idea. Let's get all available employees to fix this."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh_TheHorror View Post
    It amazes me what the priorities are at GREE HQ.

"Hey guys, everyone hates this 7-day war. They hate the recycled prizes. They hate the daily mods don't stack. Raid Boss received most negative feedback. Everyone hated the health raise. Everyone hated that the cost of buying Uzis went up."

"Didn't someone say something about locking syndicates during Street Assault?"

"I don't think so, Jim."

"Well, let's address that anyway!"

"Great idea. Let's get all available employees to fix this."
    Be careful, you are treading on very thin ice. Naming and shaming is a code of conduct offence.
    Besides, Jim and his team work really hard to bring us the best gaming experience money can buy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bad Fish View Post
    You really provide a quantity gaming experience.

Post Count
    All them all down, I say mate. All events, no jumpers allowed for anything. Let the chips fall where they may. Happy gaming mate.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I hope this change will also include some kind of break in between events to allow jumpers substantial time to return to their home syndicate

I'm sure many people would like to see RB not end right when war begins etc

*Silent Assassins are Recruiting*
    SAS1: 500k+T1+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASII: 275k+T3&4+Full Streaks+Undefeated Last War
    SASIII: 125K+T10+Wins
    SAS4: T50

We have a spot for almost every type of player out there

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Bad idea. Leaders should be able to kick during battles and SA. Unlock them for battle and keep them unlocked for SA to kick out all the campers

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    They were unlocked to voluntary leave and for those needing a home who fell asleep out.

Leaders were not able to boot during sa.

Now those who are out by mistake will no longer be able to be let back in during sa.

Consistent Contributor Killer p's Avatar
    Post Count
    Everyone in here has it wrong, you are all stating problems that if solved would make the game more fun, the problem is the game is not supposed to be fun, its only supposed to be barely fun, here the minister of mobile gaming explains: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CbWr0zO7Ac

Post Count
    Out of all the comments here I think Cereal K!ller is the one on the right track.