DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Locking Syndicate Membership - Street Assault Event

Hybrid View

Community Manager
    Post Count

Exclamation Locking Syndicate Membership - Street Assault Event

Hey everyone,

Based on your valuable feedback, we will be locking syndicate membership changes during the Street Assault event. As in the Battle for Empire City, players will not be able to join or leave a syndicate while the event is running.
    This change will enable syndicate leaders to maintain control of their syndicates and ensure participation of syndicate members during the event.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Locking syndicates for sa?!!

Post Count
    I guess the feedback about shorter events and lower costs to complete events wasn't deemed "valuable".

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Don View Post
    I guess the feedback about shorter events and lower costs to complete events wasn't deemed "valuable".
    Selective valuable advice and who knows if there really were oodles of tickets about locking syns out for SA vs other issues that have resulted in many gold players to stop spending and wonder how long game will last.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    According to you FAQ in game, it still states that we can join a syndicate if we are out and we can leave syndicate if in one.

Of course it also says that for battle too.

Post Count
    Our "valuable feedback". Of all the feedback on this forum, this would probably be somewhere at the bottom of player's priorities.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have never seen anyone complain about being able to join a syn during assult after it has started, if so many people was so unhappy then they would have made threads about it on this forum. Instead how about worry about the glitch /lag/game freezing during the last 3 minutes of each battle. 2 months later and the assult problem my syn had still hasn't been solved ,we lost rank because not all depoly points counted , points went up and then dropped and they never got counted , all we got was they will get back to us, we are still waiting .
    Last edited by kimberleyj; 02-25-2015 at 05:10 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Lags Frostbite & Glitch

The gsme is not only freezing during the last minutes of street assault battles. I am located in Am sterdam Netherlands and my CC-app freezes lately mote than 10 times per hour when I am on a robbing rsid traveling from one hood to the other. And it takes often more than 60 sec to open a rivals stats. And quit often the gwme freezes complete when I found a robable rivsl. Frustration frustrstion. When I not on a robbing raid the app freezes about 4 to 6 times per hour. During an EC Battle my American fellow sync members are 2 minutes ahead in getting updates. Except end bsttle time. Lately I am considering to stop playing CC because of thes frustrating lags/ freezes. Other online games I play dont hsve these ptoblems

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Leen de Waardt View Post
    The gsme is not only freezing during the last minutes of street assault battles. I am located in Am sterdam Netherlands and my CC-app freezes lately mote than 10 times per hour when I am on a robbing rsid traveling from one hood to the other. And it takes often more than 60 sec to open a rivals stats. And quit often the gwme freezes complete when I found a robable rivsl. Frustration frustrstion. When I not on a robbing raid the app freezes about 4 to 6 times per hour. During an EC Battle my American fellow sync members are 2 minutes ahead in getting updates. Except end bsttle time. Lately I am considering to stop playing CC because of thes frustrating lags/ freezes. Other online games I play dont hsve these ptoblems
    It might be worth checking how much space the game is taking on your device. It can get very very bloated. If you're using an Apple device you'll need to delete and reinstall (don't worry, your game will be restored). I think Android devices can empty the cache without needing to delete, but sure someone will correct if that's not so.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Lags Frostbite & Glitch

The game is not only freezing during the last minutes of street assault battles. I am located in Amsterdam Netherlands and my CC-app freezes lately more than 10 times per hour when I am on a robbing raid traveling from one hood to the other. And it takes often more than 60 sec to open a rivals stats. And quit often the game freezes complete when I found a robable rival. Frustration frustration. When I not on a robbing raid the app freezes about 4 to 6 times per hour. During an EC Battle my American fellow sync members are 2 minutes ahead in getting updates. Except end battle time. Lately I am considering to stop playing CC because of these frustrating lags/ freezes. Other online games I play dont have these ptoblems

Post Count
    "GREE: Solving Problems that Don't Exist."

Banned
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have never seen this issue mentioned anywhere. Ever. Not on this forum, not in the chat apps, not in game... Nowhere.

I guess the only valuable feedback comes from somewhere between someone's ears and ankles.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Weasel View Post
    I have never seen this issue mentioned anywhere. Ever. Not on this forum, not in the chat apps, not in game... Nowhere.

I guess the only valuable feedback comes from somewhere between someone's ears and ankles.
    Nah here's what happened at a gree staff meeting after long SA war

Gree marketing/execs: how were our cc sales after the marathon. Good no?

Gree finance: nope. Bad. We didn't even break top 150

Gree execs to marketing: you guaranteed a sales boost wth happened?

Gree GM: well, looks like most teams got streaks and not a lot of gold spent. Let's see if we lock down syns then run a 7 day SA. Should get the sales up.

Gree execs: yeah sounds good. Keep running those long events. Oh and tell the players it was their idea. Throw them a bone.
    Last edited by cooch; 02-26-2015 at 12:06 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    But really, why? What's changing this time? Are we getting a similar prize situation like we're currently in? Is the event going to be extremely difficult now? Why change something that wasn't an issue?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cereal K!ller View Post
    But really, why? What's changing this time? Are we getting a similar prize situation like we're currently in? Is the event going to be extremely difficult now? Why change something that wasn't an issue?
    It's really very simple. The strong teams finish syn goal very fast; some of their members then go out to assist weaker teams who might have more trouble getting there. Gree wants those weaker teams to buy gold, not get help from players who have already bought gold for themselves or have a big pile of bonus gold sitting on their account.

I'll bet the only players who have called for syndicates to be locked for SA are the tiny minority of mean-spirited people who don't like the strong helping the weaker. None that I've seen on these forums though.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"