Spain Cycle - Fernando Sestreza raid boss info - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Spain Cycle - Fernando Sestreza raid boss info

Consistent Contributor CTRC(SW) UMBRA's Avatar
    Post Count

Angry Bad Move GREE!

GREE has raised the RAID BOSS HP immensely to entice players to purchase the new BOOST Buildings and MAX them out quickly. Those who do not purchase multiple the Boost Buildings will be left behind.

More players are just throwing in the towel and moving on. Where is the fun?

Great Job GREE in alienating more of the community.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post
    GREE has raised the RAID BOSS HP immensely to entice players to purchase the new BOOST Buildings and MAX them out quickly. Those who do not purchase multiple the Boost Buildings will be left behind.

You hit the nail on the head. Our remaining gold users went gold-free as of an hour ago. It's only a matter of time now before falling behind drives them out completely.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Raid boss only use raw stats. Those boost buildings don't make any difference.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzol View Post
    Finally a challenging amount of health. It was getting boring how easy it was to complete.
    I agree. We'd finish the bosses and still have amples of folders left and spent days letting the guys get their units. This is more challenging.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Gree just knows the tards will keep on spending. Gree loves the Greetards

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    thank god for this. My faction used to fight over level 55/60 cuz everyone can 1 hit kill it. At least now a couple more can share the same boss and share the loots.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    I agree. We'd finish the bosses and still have amples of folders left and spent days letting the guys get their units. This is more challenging.
    agreed x2
    10 Char

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    GREE basicly said ... F.U.C.K. YOU LOWER FACTION ... master didnt change 5% on lvl150 vs 5200% on lvl70 ....

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Challenging is a understatement, its unplayable to many factions. Not only do weaker factions have problems bringing down boss, with them now having to deal with bosses having billions of health, the waste folders from not being about to finish them. The rest of us now have to spend 4x the time since we have to start using PAs around 40.

Challenging is what prestige and master is for. The inflation is out of control.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Maybe this is a glitch and the masters didnt increase like the rest did. IF masters was supposed to increase but didnt then will those that still finish masters be exposed for exploiting a glitch? Are there any mods that can ask a dev if this was meant to be like this or are they TRYING to create an even bigger seperation between the top and the bottom?

sorry but i had to add a bit of sarcasm lol
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Is there a link to the sheet?

Thanks for all your good work

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Can someone post a total folder requirements for RB here???? Sorry but I'm to lazy to figure it out for myself.

Post Count
    Are you saying that my Faction of 2 might struggle with this challenge? And since we only play free it looks like even the Easy may not be achievable. We will see. It's a laugh trying and I can't see another game out there that I'd rather play. Anyone else play another? Recommendations please!

Prominent Poet
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by menmylac View Post
    Can someone post a total folder requirements for RB here????
    It's on the Rewards sheets. 5,568 for Easy - Prestige + 5,982 for Masters = 11,550 folders
    Retired from MW and running the official GroupMe MW Intel room
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/MW_schedule_with Intel links

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CTRC(SW) UMBRA View Post

RB doesn't take boosts into consideration - only raw stats. So, you're simply wrong.