DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Raid boss in steroids

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    Here is what I see from the RB section. The Level 100 is 52,903,089,762 HP. HOWEVER, the folder requirements for a Level 100 boss is now 30 folders. Folders for a level 150 is 50. Not sure if this will remain but folders have definitely dropped but HP has gone overboard. With a small team like mine, it will be difficult to finish off Prestige. Now, this is what is really bad. A Level 70 boss has 15,656,675,750 HP! For large factions with all heavy hitters, Masters is doable but could cost gold to push it faster. For a team that doesn't have many heavy guys, Prestige will be a push. Anyone smaller than that, easy may be the only one that is an option. With the drastic jump in Boss Health, I'm wondering if they will be making any further changes to the RB event such as adding another level of boss other than the standard 4 that is already in place.

Personally, I have slowed down ALOT but with these drastic increases the past 2 RB events, I'm almost to the point of hanging up my hat and calling it a day. Several others that I play with are already talking about doing the same thing.
    Like hamsters on a wheel! Sooner or later you think you can make it to the end? Nope, GREE increases the size of the wheel! Go for it gold buying zombies!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MW Flake View Post
    My guess is top 500, maybe some in 750 can do prestige. Top 150-200 for masters. Overall, that's about what it should be.
    Very few in top 150-200 did masters last time and any that did got a lot of help. You needed to be top 75 to make a reasonable go of it.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffW View Post
    Very few in top 150-200 did masters last time and any that did got a lot of help. You needed to be top 75 to make a reasonable go of it.
    Thank you for clearing that up. Not exactly sure how things roll below 200.