Dear GREE (An obviously sarcastic thread)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Dear GREE (An obviously sarcastic thread)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Red face Dear GREE (An obviously sarcastic thread)

Dear GREE,

I wanted to send you my personal thanks for allowing me to waste a few years of my life playing a game that you your programmers can't seem to wrap their hands around. I'm always enthusiastic to see upgrades in the game because I know, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you will screw something up that will end up costing me somehow or some way.

I am proud to have been one of the smart players who's been saving their valor for about 18 months in expectation that I was going to one day get to use the 50 million valor that I had gained through completing Prestige and Masters missions by using gold that I paid you for. I remember waking up this morning and thinking to myself, "hey self, I really hope you turn on your game and all of your valor that you worked so hard for is gone. Wouldn't that just be swell?" To my extreme pleasure, I had been granted this pleasure of feeling totally worthless having wasted so much time and money. GREE, you really are the best!

I can now take this experience and place it with the many other amazing experiences that I've had with you. Such as having my Kingdom Age account deleted and never returned after spending 10k USD (I really didn't need that account obviously, I love throwing money away like that!); Being hacked out of top 10 in more than 1 event and watching as you did nothing to punish those factions; Having a few boost units deleted from my inventory for no reason and never returning them (no I did not need that energy regen, pssssh, who does really?); oh and my personal favorite - I am so appreciative that you have removed me permanently from the gold bonus program because I complained that you took 15k gold from my account with no reason because you "thought" you made an error.

As for the hundreds of high end units that I've recycled to help boost my valor, I suppose one day I will save up enough units to allow myself to recycle them again and maybe I will earn my up to a few million valor.

But seriously GREE... Thank you... from the bottom of my heart... Thank you!

Yours Truly,

Reutdog
    Last edited by Reutdog; 02-25-2015 at 12:32 PM.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258
    Income: $352,000,000/hr
    Attack: 9,867,393,600
    Defense: 4,300,166,900

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hello reut, sorry to hear about all those issues. Hard not to laugh as it sounds like a joke. Sadly I'm sure every bit of it is true.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So there are Gree employees playing the game! Lol.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I heard a rumor ( that's why I know it's true) that sup and speed ump are gree employees. If someone said it, it must be true, right?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    If someone said it, it must be true, right?
    Not quite right speed...you have to "read" it on the internet - THEN it's true.

Post Count
    I heard a rumor ( that's why I know it's true) that sup and speed ump are gree employees. If someone said it, it must be true, right?
    I read it on the internet so it must be true
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Banned
    Post Count
    This should be a wake up call for everyone in this game to stop spending real money in this game. I know it's choice but it is become downright insanity to do so. All of us or at least the majority if us have had big issues with the game on multiple occasions. Gree is like a car company that makes cars with no engines but people still buy them expecting them to run.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My reply was to a post that has been removed and didnt involve sup in any way.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Unfortunately speed ump, it's all very true. I lost my entire account and gree only ever told me that they've been working on it. And closed over 8 tickets involving it while the account was still missing. This was over a year ago now. They are still working on it i guess. Amazing how no one holds their feet to the fire.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Don't worry...speed ump has healing powers! If anybody can fix it, he can!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Well come on now, your game doesn't take a screenshot along with every tap? If it doesn't than its your fault for not doing it automatically. Come on now, we all have to have proof that we did what we say we did. Tap, screenshot, tap, screenshot. GET IT TOGETHER PEOPLE!! Then we have to keep the screens for a certain amount of time just in case. It's like taxes.
    Nemo me impune Lacessit

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    that's an amazing thought AJK! I did that a few times in the past and GREE told me that it was insufficient. They truly are amazing at what they do. I even asked what else I could do to prove my foundation for a ticket and they wisely told me "nothing" followed by the most sincere, heartfelt, and kind general response they could computer generate. I want to be just like them when I grow up.
    MW 820 927 812
    Level 258

KA 634 402 861
    CC 419 238 618

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Flake, just like you to think I was referring to anything you had said. That post was in relation to what some one else had said long ago, and recently some one here regurgitated it.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well it was directly after mine. I knew you may have been referring to my post, or said regurgitated post that I did see elsewhere. However unlike Gree, I do like to make sure my words are clear.