Update on Valor Exploit & Actions Taken - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on Valor Exploit & Actions Taken

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    What, so i can get a bull**** automated reply and a closed ticket from your awesome cs team. Just get things right in the first place to avoid such issues..i dont want gree anywhere near my base or account for fear of what damage you would do next

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Oh oh Gree View Post
    Any fix in the works to correct the price of the new units? Currently the new sea and air rank unit has the same price for 20, 50, and 100 units. Looks like there is an issue where it maxes out at $2,147,483,647.
    They can fix it but break something else in the process

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    I think you may find what happened is.....people glitched, they spent millions of valour on valour units so they could bank what they had, buy more units and recycle so,as their valour didn't raise above 2 billion. They repeated this process again and again meaning that they had spent up all their origional valour. When Gree removed your illegally obtained valour your count went to zero because you basically spent it all!
    Yes. If a user had any valor prior to utilizing the exploit, then that valor would have been spent while engaging in the buying and selling of these units.

Additionally, please note that we removed ALL PVP rank-locked items from users who were not of the correct level to own/purchase them.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzj10 View Post
    What, so i can get a bull**** automated reply and a closed ticket from your awesome cs team. Just get things right in the first place to avoid such issues..i dont want gree anywhere near my base or account for fear of what damage you would do next
    Here here. That's where the fingers need to point now.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzj10 View Post
    I understand you're upset and frustrated, and rightfully so.

I'm not on the development team and I can't work on the game. The CS staff is integral in getting problems like this investigated by the team; contacting them is the best avenue to communicate this.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So what about the Apollo rank guys who bought the unit at the reduced price then recycled them for a higher price with extra valor added?
    Have fun, it's only a game

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I understand you're upset and frustrated, and rightfully so.

I'm not on the development team and I can't work on the game. The CS staff is integral in getting problems like this investigated by the team; contacting them is the best avenue to communicate this.
    Being in Software Development myself, I can vouch for this. If a ticket isn't entered in to the tracking system, the Development team can't be made aware of it. Hopefully we can trust the CS team to accurately enter tickets.

It would be nice however, if the Community Manager(s) would reference forum/social postings with tickets entering the tracking system.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Thanks for the update,

But it does not go far enough, they must loose money gained as well

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Kije View Post
    Thanks for the update,

Absolutely. And it shouldn’t matter how difficult it might be. Maybe if it’s a PITA they’ll do a better QA next time. I know, I know...wishful thinking

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    So what about the Apollo rank guys who bought the unit at the reduced price then recycled them for a higher price with extra valor added?
    Gree can't do 2 things at once lol and when they have time to look into it we'll hear there "special team" is fixing it and eventually they'll remove there valor too, but by then it'll be too late.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lt Kije View Post
    Thanks for the update,

God no,, I already lost all my valor around 130m not a lot I know but still all legit, I don't want to lose my cash aswell

But hopefully if they do,, then they take back all of the Arjun tank cash and valor from people, then take all the ltq/fltq rewards from iOS plane mode glitchers,
    And in the process force at least 50% of the game into retirement, so ye go on gree do it

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    Nevermind. There's no reasoning with you, so this is my last post to you.

Now, I'm going to see if this site has a block option.

Cheers!
    *comment removed*
    Last edited by Relic; 02-25-2015 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Discriminatory remark removed

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I would too es, but I'm having too much fun watching him make an utter fool of himself. This is like a two year old who is throwing a tantrum. Moma takes away the candy he took from jimmy, and he wants to tell on something he thinks Fred did to try to get out of trouble himself.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You owe me just over 7m valor is this a joke, are the cry babies crying you took my planes and I had 13m valor to start. Gree you are kissing butt, where the rich get richer and the strong get stronger, let's go back to where you only got one reward for your rank just like individual and switch the rewards around, so health regen, energy regen, etc start at top 500. Then the cry babies will be posting again, and for your information I'm on a top faction and I'm not crying, there are babies amount us. Take my advice and quit, if I land on your base I will bomb bard and camp for as long as I can. I been playing since 2011 I didn't join forum till 2013 so don't think I'm a weak player.
    Last edited by mugsyny; 02-25-2015 at 04:31 PM. Reason: miss spelling

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have crushed you base before your not even a strong player and you talk like you are, quit don't cry.