DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on Valor Exploit & Actions Taken

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Pidgeot View Post
    And you got to keep the 5 tanks from epic boss and all the cash from the tank glitch, as well as all the money used to max out your faction boost.
    Again, nice try.

Post Count
    Stop lying to yourself bro.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Stop lying to yourself bro.
    No reason to lie to anyone, much less myself.

In case you have short term memory loss, I'll say it again... I haven't exploited this game one iota.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    To answer the questions about having less valor than you did before the glitch, we took away exactly the amount of valor received recycling these units. If you've spent valor on something else in the meantime you might end up with less than prior to the glitch.

I'm working on getting more answers to your questions currently.

Thanks.
    Thank you for clearing this up.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ezmunie View Post
    No reason to lie to anyone, much less myself.

In case you have short term memory loss, I'll say it again... I haven't exploited this game one iota.
    Tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ez, some people are slow learners.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Tell yourself whatever you need to tell yourself to sleep at night.
    Nevermind. There's no reasoning with you, so this is my last post to you.

Now, I'm going to see if this site has a block option.

Cheers!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Great, yet another thread on the issue. Can we now please stop the nonsense of who is right and who is wrong? This whole damn mess has caused decay into two sides bickering with each other. I don’t mean individuals vs individuals. I mean …its cheating vs it’s not cheating. It’s obvious that no one is going to change anyone else’s opinion. There’s no reason to argue that point anymore.

Let’s not forget who rolled out a defective product…who constantly and consistently rolls out a defective product…who sometimes takes corrective action and sometimes doesn’t…who responds to tickets with inapplicable answers…who promises better communication but disappears while a slugfest with 600+ posts ensues then creates yet another thread to redirect to…who sits in the background laughing that so many players are upset with each other but no one is pointing at Gree.

As many have pointed out there are always problems, some extreme (remember the great lockout of 4.2). Even now, there are functionality faults that have existed since 5.0 came out and have NEVER been addressed (can’t attack from newsfeed, can’t select map targets that are part of some missions but can select invisible map targets from a different map, etc). Granted, this latest screw up was much more severe. But, did it have to be? Was it rolled out on a Friday with a skeleton staff on hand to stop it before it got out of control? Absolutely. Was it rolled out on a Friday of the premier event of the game in which this error could be enormous? Absolutely . Was this the first time? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!

I would never tell anyone how to spend their money unless it’s a friend/family doing so in a way they can’t afford. So, you all do whatever you want. I got my last 90 days of gold purchases refunded and I’ve accepted everything prior as sunk cost. At this point I couldn’t care less if this game goes down in a heaping pile of flaming dog crap – though that’s an insult to flaming dog crap everywhere.

Until enough people stand on the very same principles they expect and demand from other players who profited some fake game money/valor to be applied to the company taking REAL CASH to force a better product and better customer service, nothing will ever change: zip, zilch, nada. All the uproar here, while entertaining, will be repeated over and over and over and over and over again after the next update. So, either
    1) accept the game for the junk that it is
    2) accept the consequences IF Gree decides to correct it (that’s IF they do. They always liked gambling in the game this would just be another way to roll the dice)
    3) Stand by your almighty principles against the creator, or
    4) STFU

I am finally divested. As such, I don’t give a crap anymore. Anyone that wants to cheat, go right ahead. In fact, why don’t we, as a community, just come to an agreement that any future glitch is ok to exploit big or small. Some will work for droid some will work for iOS and some for both. We just won’t complain about it. Let it all be fair to exploit.

We all know Gree won’t do a damn thing if there is not an enormous uproar and by enormous I mean colossal (refer again to the great lock-out of 4.2 or the equipment fiasco that didn’t require a Harvard MBA to know it would fly like a lead balloon).

Yep, let it all be fair game. So what if the loss of credibility drives away new players? Who cares? Who wants new entrants/competition to the game anyway? But please, please, please, let me have a front row seat to the crash.

I’m a free player now, and I’m finally getting my money’s worth.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    To answer the questions about having less valor than you did before the glitch, we took away exactly the amount of valor received recycling these units. If you've spent valor on something else in the meantime you might end up with less than prior to the glitch.

Thanks.
    I think you may find what happened is.....people glitched, they spent millions of valour on valour units so they could bank what they had, buy more units and recycle so,as their valour didn't raise above 2 billion. They repeated this process again and again meaning that they had spent up all their origional valour. When Gree removed your illegally obtained valour your count went to zero because you basically spent it all!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    You know, I thought about your ideas at the end about ok to cheat for all the time it was worth, .04 milliseconds. Nah, still can't do it. Everyone is free to do as they feel they can live with. I know my limits, others seem to know there's too.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Correct assement J1

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Thanks.
    BULL**** gree, I lost over 200m valor and never even bought a ****ing ship let alone recycled them,
    Also lost valor on an iOS account that has never been linked to a droid account EVER

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by J1mcrane View Post
    I think you may find what happened is.....people glitched, they spent millions of valour on valour units so they could bank what they had, buy more units and recycle so,as their valour didn't raise above 2 billion. They repeated this process again and again meaning that they had spent up all their origional valour. When Gree removed your illegally obtained valour your count went to zero because you basically spent it all!
    Nailed it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzj10 View Post
    BULL**** gree, I lost over 200m valor and never even bought a ****ing ship let alone recycled them,
    Also lost valor on an iOS account that has never been linked to a droid account EVER
    Sorry to hear it, Dazzj10. Please submit a ticket to Customer Support so it can be investigated for you.

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post
    Hey Commanders!

We've received reports regarding this concern, and want to reassure our players that we have deployed an immediate fix. We continuously strive to provide players a fair gaming experience so we have taken actions against anyone who bought the valor units that were not of the qualified ranks.

If you are not of the appropriate ranks for the units:
    - We've removed the units that were purchased
    - You can now no longer purchase these units

Any units and valor earned that were bought through selling these units have also been taken away.

Thank you again for those who have brought this to our attention!
    Any fix in the works to correct the price of the new units? Currently the new sea and air rank unit has the same price for 20, 50, and 100 units. Looks like there is an issue where it maxes out at $2,147,483,647.