GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Update on Valor Exploit & Actions Taken

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah...2 years ago 270k stats was considered beastly. Now top players with boat glitch and building boosts at 2.7 trillion! That's inflation by a factor of 10 million! So what is the number name for 2.7 trillion multiplied by 10 million? 2.70000000e+19! Keep buying gold suckers!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    They don't need to use gold to get those stats now....just buy them ships with all the cash they got from recycling them...If you're not at a high enough rank it's back to hitting the CC

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Top players have a billion plus iph, why would they need recycled cash,lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    If the number run off the screen gree with invent a new number system, and groovy and Tuuts will still be on the same subject with more whining, and putting words in everyone mouths

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Whatever GREE MVP...you are the best speed hump! Best player ever! What an honor to have met you! I find all people fascinating. But to be in the presence of such a high ranking member in the fantasy game world which takes zero skill to play, truly is one of my greatest accomplishments! I hope you do continue chasing fantasy rewards with mountains of gold purchases! That's what keeps my glitch chasing alive! For that I thank you!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GREE Official Updates View Post

If you are not of the appropriate ranks for the units:
    - We've removed the units that were purchased
    - You can now no longer purchase these units

Any units and valor earned that were bought through selling these units have also been taken away.

Thank you again for those who have brought this to our attention!
    "If your not of the appropriate rank" so Apollo rank players can keep there trillions of cash, valor and now stats in the trillions for exploiting a cost glitch. I wonder why that is? And I answer.. Maybe its because most the players who've reached Apollo rank are the heavy gold spenders, that are also made up of Gree employee's, from top factions (aka SUP), given free gold to increase the compitetion, for any (let's say for politeness sakes) undereducated players that buy huge amounts of gold with real money... Is that why gree? I'm sure you'll answer with silence as usual

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Apollo rank players didn't cheat, android players cheated.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Big John View Post
    Apollo rank players didn't cheat, android players cheated.
    Keep telling yourself that lil John!!! But be careful.. with your head so far up grees backside, your nose might grow lol

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    That's the official verdict.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Tuuts will still be on the same subject with more whining, and putting words in everyone mouths
    and of course you've never done that have you holy ump?

gree admited it was incorrect when they asked apollos not to recycle. I'm sure that worked out well for them.

But its all good. I would seem to have my answer from gree and I've learnt a lot about your moral compass, so I'm happy as a pig in ****

Ump whats your game name?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Goody 2 shoes

Sounds like Revelation 6:8 or better known as Sup Mic

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Tuuts, again, you're the one who puts words in GREE's mouth. It's obvious based on the verdict that they were speaking about the ninth ranked players. I know you badly want it to mean whatever furthers your goals, but that's just not the case. You're like Putin, desperately trying to deny the obvious truth, that he does indeed have troops and equipment in Ukraine. Guess what, no one believes that either, but just keep on denying the facts. It's amusing to some degree. Big John seems to understand the facts as they are.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Which one set free, I have many. Some of my bigger names have been known as riddler, mr freeze, and urdummy. The one groovy allied was a mini, called me. I have a few others scattered around.