GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Update on Valor Exploit & Actions Taken

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Used appliance sales must be slow lately

Ok I know you as riddler then.Just asking was all. Tell Mic the 1%er says hello.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Tuuts, again, you're the one who puts words in GREE's mouth. *
    Unlike the preacher I'm happy it supply links to back up what I've siad and I quote 'This is the Apollo glitch that is being worked on currently, please do not recycle it.'

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...=1#post1472041
    As I have said repeatedly, I couldn't care less which version of the truth gree chooses, by making that choice gree version of the truth is correct, end of story. I'm just interested in want to do next time, I'm trying to be careful as I'd rather not be called a cheat by the compass swinger.
    We have straight from the horses ummmm mouth that buying units that can be recycled for more than was paid for them is fine..... so as I said, its all good here. carry on tapping. I'd hate you to stop, who would pay for me to play for free then?
    please less drival in your posts speed, as entertaining and enlightening as this has been, if I need an update on world event I certainly wont be seeking your version of events.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I guess I should add before the good spin doc turns up that in the above link relic was talking to an apollo major.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    See tuuts, that link just proves that you added your own wording to make it what you wanted it to be. No where have the soecifically said the words you are trying to stuff in their mouths. Also the actions they took affirm the correct answer to what you want to know, you just refuse to see it. Troll on good buddy, troll on.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Craze, so you are into used appliances then? That's a part of the market I am not familiar with.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    See tuuts, that link just proves that you added your own wording to make it what you wanted it to be. No where have the soecifically said the words you are trying to stuff in their mouths.
    Link please though I'll understand if its to much trouble.
    I don't recall saying that gree specifically said anything...... unlike someone.
    Last edited by sstuutss; 02-26-2015 at 07:34 AM.

Post Count
    I appreciate gree tried to solve it and made this Glitch destroying game balance massivly almost undone. But this wd was a mess cause non cheaters had to mess with others.

And i wish gree would start learning from their mistakes :

Dont implement new things just before your main event (WD) starts.
    Never release new stuff and leave for weekend.

Why dont you plan releases in a event free time?? Would cause no harm
    Bobar

ID 760-288-736

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobar View Post
    Why dont you plan releases in a event free time?? Would cause no harm
    We.haven't seen much of gree of late, but I have to ask, just when is this 'event free time' of which you speak?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I was thinking same thing, we might have a few hours at a time with no events, if we finish something early.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think you are the troll speed with your wind up tactics.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Not sure what kind that is, but for sure no troll. Just not one to ever back down from cheaters or trolls.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Not sure what kind that is, but for sure no troll. Just not one to ever back down from cheaters or trolls.

In addition to not backing down, speed dump will also not:

1) Ally me with his main account. (Which I have requested from him numerous times!)
    2) Post any screen shots of his squeaky clean account.
    3) Ever admit to benefitting from any of the games prior glitches.
    4) Realize that this is a mere fantasy game, with imaginary stuff, to win "prizes" in button tapping!
    5) Recognize that this is no game of skill!
    6) Stop believing that he is some sort of gaming legend that others look up too.
    7) Will never, ever, climb down from his high horse to stop preaching his gaming sermon.

After reading through these forums for a few days, I have realized this guy may just be the most deranged and insane person I have ever come across. The way he brags about these epic battles with this Ferr guy in years past. You would think they were on the beaches of Normandy for WWII. But no...they were simply dumping cash into a phone game to see who could click "power attack" the fastest! I mean seriously? You can't make this stuff up!

Still waiting to ally with you lord hump! You have my code.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Guarantee he posts a reply...spud Humper always has to have the last word!

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by Speed ump
    I do too, in fact have four games there, three maxed, and one th9. I agree no glitches, though there is cheating, it's dosnt affect my clans play too much, we don't hunt trophies we do clan wars

Wow! He is legendary in clash of clans too! There is no helping him. He really does believe this stuff is real!