Android building glitch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Android building glitch

Post Count

Android building glitch

Android users are upgrading their buildings past level 10.

Please fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lmao..........

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    Lmao..........
    +1 to this

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    My game loads in less than five seconds,I'm sure this is a glitch also, maybe I should not open my game u til its fixed, but how will I know

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    My game loads in less than five seconds,I'm sure this is a glitch also, maybe I should not open my game u til its fixed, but how will I know
    Must be another android glitch! We all know apple products don't work that fast lol

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Brown out, please read the post concerning this in the other thread. Basically many in the community here needs to learn the difference between a glitch and programming / input error. View this on the same lines as a store misquoting the price on a product at a lower price. If a store has a sofa that normally sells for $800 listed at $300, is that a glitch and is illegal to buy at the $300 price? Will be be penalized for buying it at $300? The answer is no in this and in the wrong price of the upgrade costs. GREE has it listed like this and is therefore not a glitch. And it doesn't fall in the definition of glitch either. Are we in violation of the TOS for upgrading our buildings at this price? The answer again is no in this case as we are not exploiting the system in a manner to gain an edge. Players can take advantage of the low cost of upgrading but will require a massive amount of gold to finish off the upgrades quickly. So view this as dangling a carrot in front of a mule. In this case, the mules are the players spending the gold to do this.....
    Last edited by Indiana; 02-25-2015 at 12:28 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Lmfao I needed this

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
    Brown out, please read the post concerning this in the other thread. Basically many in the community here needs to learn the difference between a glitch and programming / input error. View this on the same lines as a store misquoting the price on a product at a lower price. If a store has a sofa that normally sells for $800 listed at $300, is that a glitch and is illegal to buy at the $300 price? Will be be penalized for buying it at $300? The answer is no in this and in the wrong price of the upgrade costs. GREE has it listed like this and is therefore not a glitch. And it doesn't fall in the definition of glitch either.
    Hmmm....buying from opponents inventory is valid action. Not enforcing rank on certain units - programming error (different from a glitch according to your statement and equal to an invalid upgrade price.) Two sides of the same coin.

As for the sofa argument. An airline does NOT have to honor an obvious pricing error ($50 instead of $500 or $5000 for a trans-Atlantic flight) since it is "an obvious pricing error". A sofa for $300 instead of $800 - not so "obvious" as different manufacturers use different materials/factories/quality controls/etc.

But if Gree determines that the upgrade is a pricing error - does that now mean that you "exploited" the game and should be punished retroactively?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Glitch or error, exploiting it is the same thing, no? Is that not what so many have said when it didn't suit them?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    It's a moot point isn't it, gree has stated that the pricing is as intended, though I'm sure some will let us k ow what they really said. Can't wait to hear the translation to something that us mere mortals can understand

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    send a ticket to support and ask them to let you know as soon as a new update is deploy so you can log into the game within 1 to 5 minutes

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ahh, thanks. That helps greatly

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Ahh, thanks. That helps greatly
    glad to help a friend

PS: do not forget to resent a reply to your ticket every 1 or 2 weeks to remind them, you know they are always busy but eager to help their customers have the best gaming experience of their lifes

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    please send a ticket to gree to confirm it is legitimate to upgrade over level 10. otherwise, you could be at risk of getting banned or having the buildings removed