ios users and other users that have complained are now using latest glitch

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ios users and other users that have complained are now using latest glitch

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

ios users and other users that have complained are now using latest glitch

Upgrade glitch from level 10 to 11 is to cheap low millions 22m for me when it was 8 billion to go from 9 to 10. Fix it gree and take away their buildings.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So true. The whining that has occurred about the Apollo Ship being priced wrong so Gree takes them away from legit Apollo rank. They removed the 1 gold unit since it was priced wrong. Why not roll everyone's buildings back to Lvl 10 since the upgrade price is wrong? Oh, and since yo benefited from this roll back all your cash just as they did valor.

Gree, you want to start taking a stance on exploiting stuff you have to be consistent and do it always.

:-)

Please don't ask gree to fix something else they have done enough damage. As an iOS user that didn't buy one ship that has had my valor reset to zero. 30m valor down the toilet after many months of saving, please no more fixes I'm good.

Post Count
    its not a glitch,...its a pricing error,..there is a difference.
    you ever walked into a supermarket and found an item at a ridiculous low price and bought it,until they realise there mistake take advantage while you can.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's the oldest play in the book. Wag the dog politics. Look how quick you all stopped posting about the equipment you spent loads of cash chasing, then it became useless. Then your were all distracted by the boat glitch. Now you are distracted by the upgrade glitch! Keep buying vaults...suckers! lol

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Dixie boy you need to understand the facts first. They havnt said the current upgrade pricing is wrong. They also havnt said that they did not intend those ships to be the i trial pice, and changed it because of all the flap. I think you have seen the start of them beginning to do something. I don't prefer the alternative of just letting people cheat any way they want as they can. There's reasons why they've done something about one of the cases you mentioned and not the others. It' seems those were intended. Gree has never been very clear about things, and it's hard to believe that will change in a drastic way.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    207271556 Still waiting for you to ally with me ump. Per our discussion in the glitch forum. Sure is taking a long time for someone that has nothing to hide!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Dixie boy you need to understand the facts first. They havnt said the current upgrade pricing is wrong.
    But the justification being thrown around the forums is "you knew that wasn't supposed to be the price of those units." Thus why would the next upgrade be an order of magnitude cheaper than previous one? "You know that shouldn't be the price!" It goes both ways. :-)

And have you ever heard of seeing an incorrect price fare on an airline ticket only to have them charge the ones that grabbed it the real price. There is precedence that if it is a "blatant error in pricing" the seller doesn't have to honor that price.

Post Count
    Already got 3 buildings upgrading so can't use this exploit either ban the cheaters gree or keep it available until I can start upgrading my AMRs lol maybe its time for that buy a vault (to speed up upgrades) then get it refunded exploit

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    You people complaining that you had legit valor stolen should submit a ticket to gree.
    If you cheated and boosted your valor and they took all your valor, I don't feel bad for you at all. You thought you could hide behind the fact that gree hasn't done anything in the past to fix glitches and cry now when they do. I don't feel bad at all for you.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by fatbodychris View Post
    You people complaining that you had legit valor stolen should submit a ticket to gree.
    Nobody complaining about valor being lost (here). You are on the wrong thread here fatbodychris. Go troll another thread. Stay on topic or say "Ba-bye."

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by maxpayne421 View Post
    Upgrade glitch from level 10 to 11 is to cheap low millions 22m for me when it was 8 billion to go from 9 to 10. Fix it gree and take away their buildings.
    Wow. just Wow! you my friend are not a loser, your just not a winner! Need some more wine with that cheese?

If I buy a plus 1 upgrade engineer through the "special" storethat a glitch too?

Android and Ios player here. I am upgrading AMR's on both accounts to 11 right now. so this is not an android vs Ios issue here.

And I wouldn't call it a glitch as all I did was tap the upgrade button. Didn't go into someone's base and move their building to the secret spot and punch in the secret code (which is up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b,a,b,a, select start) to make it work.

This is me performing a simple straightforward action in regular game play that is keeping with the way gree intended the game to be played the way gree published it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jj JJ View Post
    This is me performing a simple straightforward action in regular game play that is keeping with the way gree intended the game to be played the way gree published it.
    You mean like buying stuff from an opponent's inventory? The qualifier "keeping with the way gree intended" is good since the ship glitch violated that. But I still highly doubt that they "intend" the upgrade price to be an order of magnitude less than the previous upgrade. One that note is that "keeping with the way gree intended"?
    Last edited by Dixie_Boy; 02-25-2015 at 10:09 AM.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Has anyone seen my friend speed ump? If you do, please let him know I am waiting for his response in the valor glitch forum. Thank you,

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie_Boy View Post
    You mean like buying stuff from an opponent's inventory? The qualifier "keeping with the way gree intended" is good since the ship glitch violated that. But I still highly doubt that they "intend" the upgrade price to be an order of magnitude less than the previous upgrade. One that note is that "keeping with the way gree intended"?
    How many buildings can you upgrade and in what time ? If Gree has not intended to make upgrades from lvl 10 to 11 so cheap they can fix it without any problems, and I would say the effect on the overall game is almost zero unlike the ship glitch which had a dramatic effect. Again, use some common sense here.