How are we supposed to know what is a game feature and what is a glitch? - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How are we supposed to know what is a game feature and what is a glitch?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MoM - Krypt View Post
    I don't feel there's a huge money gap anymore like just after the glitch. I personally ditched most of the cash I got from it into a failing training faction. Having all that cash killed the game for me. I went from raiding everyday to not raiding at all and got bored.
    We are still in the midst of a recycle glitch that has excessive cash abundance introduced into the game...to the tune of hundreds of billions of game cash dollars on many accounts I come across. The ship can still be bought, and Gree has to keep taking them away, so the problem persists and money is still being made like crazy (for some).

Your second point is the one that resonates most with me. You are 100% right about having that kind of game advantage over the majority of your competition. It absolutely takes the fun out of it. That holds true if your game rich with cash, or full of ill-gotten units that make you untouchable. The game becomes less fun when that element of challenge is removed. I can understand that may not apply the same at top tiers, but it is true for average people, like myself.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Another good point sir. Being an iOS user with most of my faction mates I didn't see much impact from the recent android glitch so you've got a valid point. Guess we'll have to see. I personally like the smaller cost now that I'm getting low in cash. Means trying to get to lvl 10 will be hard, with a nice relaxation period for a couple levels after.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep, that's all I'm saying. While it does appear to be an error, I think it can be called a win if they just leave it alone. It's a nice little incentive for all players (both platforms) to reach that level with AMR. Too many additional problems will come from them trying to change it after it was rolled out and many players already enjoyed the one-time pleasant upgrade.

As always, just my opinion though. Everybody has one.

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    So how about that original question..... How are we supposed to tell what is an intended feature and what is a glitch??? i used the bldg upgrade as an example but there are many more "glitches" out there that have seem to become a permanant feature.
    EZ Brotherhood Officer

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Flake the mentality people had on Friday was completely diff, they knew for a fact they weren't supposed to have those units. Diesel, most of the glitches that have shown up are common sense. The ones abusing them always try to say that others thing that have happened are glitches, and people took advantage of them. They do this to try to take the heat off themselves, and that I cheated because others did excuse will never fly in my book. I didn't see them comming here asking the question before they took advantage. Obviously the consequences are having the desired effect. I'd say you're erring on the side of safety, and there's nothing wrong with that.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's the oldest play in the book. Wag the dog politics. Look how quick you all stopped posting about the equipment you spent loads of cash chasing, then it became useless. Then your were all distracted by the boat glitch. Now you are distracted by the upgrade glitch! Keep buying vaults...suckers! lol

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselPowered View Post
    So how about that original question..... How are we supposed to tell what is an intended feature and what is a glitch??? i used the bldg upgrade as an example but there are many more "glitches" out there that have seem to become a permanant feature.
    feature or glitch?
    easy: corrected within a week: a glitch. if not, a feature.
    It is weird since I would have sorted the flying unlimited blue as glitch but it wasn't since they left it like that for month/years...
    recycling: feature, they introduced it as such... a shame it's a monkey who seem to set the prices...

Lurker
    Post Count
    Well i would say it is pretty hard to say if a feature is a glitch or not especially with so many bugs and changes atm