With all of the current new features and all of the glitches, how are we supposed to tell them apart? There are no popups explaining any of this in game and there are many players that dont even know about this forum. If we play the game as to what the app allows us to do and it wasnt an intended part of the game then players are labeled as cheaters. If we dont use new features that are actually intended (for fear of being banned for violation of tos) then we fall behind as others have already went full steam ahead.

Take the new upgrades to level 20 for example. The costs for the upgrades have apparently been reduced (i have the max amount of buildings being upgraded at the moment so i cant see). Is this cost reduction an intended part of the update or is it a glitch and those that upgrade at the reduced cost will be penalized and touted as a cheater?

There are a few examples of this and I am sure that none of us want to be banned. ok, maybe there are some that want to be banned but not the majority of us. lol

Im sure that many of these bugs and glitches could be caught by quality control and/or beta testers but apparently they continually slip thru the cracks and some of these problems have been ongoing for quite some time with no solution in sight.

So how is a player supposed to know what the devs are intending versus what is supposed to be a feature?