Enough whining and gree fixes something

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Enough whining and gree fixes something

Post Count

Enough whining and gree fixes something

Now that ships and valor have been taken from latest known glitch, can we go back and take all units from teams that used airplane glitch for almost a known yr? Maybe all the units for gold glitch? All units from teams that used multi kill glitch for raid boss. You see where this is going? Entire game is nothing but a glitch! I could go on n on.. best part is, it doesn't matter, soon as getting ahead the bar is raised.. good luck everyone and think twice before spending gold, someone is more than likely getting for free what your paying hundreds of dollars for!

Post Count
    Why would iOS users want that? That glitch was for them.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Go ahead and fix everything. I'm all for it. I have nothing to fear from Gree.

Post Count
    There have been glitches and exploits for both devices for ever now. It all adds up and creates a chain of undeserved units. Can I have all the money back from the tree glitch? Hahahaha

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by chad1122 View Post
    Can I have all the money back from the tree glitch? Hahahaha
    Not yet, because they don't know how much is still being taken from you that way.

(yes, you can still do this if your device is slow enough)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I'd be perfectly fine with them removing all the glitched units over time. That would be great.the thing is, at least they've started doing something. It got bad enough that enough people spoke up and something got done. Hopefully that will deter people from using the next one.

Post Count
    They're already doing the next 1, and previous muhahahaha

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I'd be perfectly fine with them removing all the glitched units over time. That would be great.the thing is, at least they've started doing something. It got bad enough that enough people spoke up and something got done. Hopefully that will deter people from using the next one.
    Correction, people spoke up because they could not do it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So all those on droid that glitched gold should either pay up for the gold or what?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Sorry pidgeot, unlike you, not everyone would cheat if presented with the chance to. I did not, I know many others who did not. In fact I only personally know one out of all the people in MW I know, that did, or I'll say, that Im aware of. Many of the players I know a on android and not sufficient rank to buy those units. It never occurred to them to do so.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    207271556 Still waiting for you to ally with me ump. Per our discussion in the glitch forum. Sure is taking a long time for someone that has nothing to hide!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Some people actually work for a living, responding to drivel happens at my leisure.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    Some people actually work for a living, responding to drivel happens at my leisure.
    Bazinga! +1

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Has anyone seen my friend speed ump? If you do, please let him know I am waiting for his response in the valor glitch forum. Thank you,

Lurker
    Post Count
    all of us waiting for the next big patches to address those issues