DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mods/ question about recycling

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

mods/ question about recycling

Could a moderator please share with the community what the answer was to the question in the closed thread so we all know? I thought that's what forums were for, a way to enlighten the masses. Want to make sure we all play by the rules so problems don't arise.
    Thanks for your time!

Post Count
    They have not fixed the glitch so players are still free to recycle away at a ridiculous ROI
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    That begs to ask the question, is it indeed a glitch. it appears that it is not at this point. Gree was quick to point out that the ones buying them won't out proper rank was a glitch.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    I added the answer to the question. Here ya go:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ding-recycling

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Relic

Since you have basically confirmed that the recycle value of these ships is incorrect can you tell us...

Is the purchase price correct?
    If it's incorrect what is it supposed to be and is it going to be changed?
    Last edited by clown; 02-24-2015 at 03:52 PM.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    I added the answer to the question. Here ya go:

http://forums.gree.net/showthread.ph...ding-recycling
    Thank you! Appreciate the help.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    That begs to ask the question, is it indeed a glitch. it appears that it is not at this point. Gree was quick to point out that the ones buying them won't out proper rank was a glitch.
    lol you are joking right?
    Suddenly you're using the term glitch. I thought you had another word for it?
    Asked and answered
    Last edited by sstuutss; 02-24-2015 at 04:31 PM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey pidgeot, I see that you finally agree that you cheated, and that you feel you should be banned, I agree. let's ban them all, bye bye. You could start the proces by deleting your game, and then be man enough to do it before gree forced it.now let's get back to reality. I have not seen gree saying that players of legit rank purchasing those units was a violation. i could possibly see it if you recycled them for more than you paid, if this had not been GREE's original intention. the change is only occurring because of the related illegitimate purchasers and the hub bub over that. why do you think no mention of violation guys, I know logic is in short supply for some. Again, you're trying to subvert your actions by what someone else may have done. Even if gree had came out and said this had been a violation, it would in no way mitigate your actions. The what I did is ok because some one else did something else argument, never worked well with my mom. In fact if I did try that, my punishment would have been more severe. Guess what, there were lots of people who didn't take advantage of any of it.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Medals are in the post.
    Have fun, it's only a game

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hey tuuts, the question was about whether or not the units were a glitch, or intended to be that price. I know the answer to that, and was sarcasm. What you are referi g to is what the actions of those using it, if it had been a glitch, would be refered to. Please try to follow the discussion. That post is from another thread, so you need to make others aware of the context it was in, don interject your own.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Even buying that unit at that price is a glitch. Going to delete the app speed or didn't you buy any?

p.s. I don't have to dew nuffen

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Gree has angered the secondary question also. Some seem to want to interpret differently than what it is. They had no problems calling the illegit purchase of the units a violation, they have not said that for the other portion of the equation. On Black Friday stores sell merchandise at or below cost for the first number of customers, and later raise the prices to make a profit. Dosnt mean they weren't priced as the store intended. Dosnt mean you did anything wrong by purchasing them. One store here in Houston that I'm aware of got into trouble for pricing a product well below the manufactor minimum pricing, called a umrp. They got caught on it. They immediately had the price changed, and would not honor any purchases at that price that has not already been completed. Their out was the note that there were limited quantities, and had already sold over the minimum amount the law requires for them to post and add like that. The customers who already purchased did so legit, because the store I tended for that to be the price they offered the product at. Remember the first two le sets, that were supposedly a " mistake"? Everyone was buying them like crazy, best value ever up until that time, and blew away the previous four le sets. That was not a mistake, it was a carefully thought out promotion. Gree wasn't the first or only company to offer those type of incentives, it gets the buying juices flowing, along with some good will and excitement, to over come more negative issues. It works well normally, in this case it just happened to get tied into another issue that created even more negative publicity. So now it's changed

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    As I stated several times previously, I did not buy a single unit, on any of my games. Please follow the convo.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Relic: Recycling the unit is a violation.

Clem: Buying the unit is a violation.

Ones rank does not matter.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Ps. I bet gold sales on weekends when they have 40 percent off are higher than at other times. See how giving a bargain gets the customers spending more than they would otherwise.