Building upgrade from level 10 to 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Building upgrade from level 10 to 11

Post Count

Building upgrade from level 10 to 11

Upgrading an AC from level 10 to level 11 only costs me 19 million (CHEAP). Can I upgrade or do I abuse the ToS when I do this as it may be a (another) glitch...
    Global Strike Force

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    munitions stockpile 10 to 11 is 25k for me

lol
    ayy

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GSF Wingman GRI View Post
    Upgrading an AC from level 10 to level 11 only costs me 19 million (CHEAP). Can I upgrade or do I abuse the ToS when I do this as it may be a (another) glitch...
    It was stated in the expansion pack, that ALL cash buldings were going to be able to upgrade to level 20

Post Count
    Sigh Gree forgot a 0......Seriously. Upgraded one but have 5 more standing by ready for upgrade waiting for gree to fix...or decide that's the new ABSURD Price structure.

GREE Please Review this and FIX ASAP
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Sigh Gree forgot a 0......Seriously. Upgraded one but have 5 more standing by ready for upgrade waiting for gree to fix...or decide that's the new ABSURD Price structure.

GREE Please Review this and FIX ASAP
    Are you stating that you have (6) AMRs? If so, I agree that should be fixed ASAP. You could technically get a glitch on top of a glitch there.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Lvl 11 AMR cost me 23m, but for another faction member its 23b. I upgraded 1 to see if it was a display glitch, sure it will be fixed tomorrow.
    Former Gree supporter and defender.

Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Don't upgrade. Many folks here like to use the "c" word alot and get label

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Beyond the Dead
    Post Count
    Honestly this is another glitch and it needs to be fixed. However, it's pretty minor as it's not going to affect a lot of people. I've been playing for 2.5 years and I have only a few level 10 buildings (and I've kept my buildings upgrading about 95% of the time over the past 2.5 years). So it's safe to say that the majority of people affected will be those who've been playing forever, have rushed their buildings, have monster IPH and TONS of cash in the bank.

Post Count
    Building level 10 or 20 it doesn't matter to me I still have nothing to buy. Faction upgrade were finished months ago. I had all captain growlers for a year now and with the recycled units I cashed out valor and now have all valor units replacing the top cash units. The only units that beat those valor units will take a few years of battle points to unlock. Don't think I'll be sticking around for that. If I do I'll probaby have all event units by that time anyway and no need for them.
    Llp 755-110-608 add me I need allies.

170m attack
    253m defense
    52m/hr income
    Lvl 252
    Free army 460 allies

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I wonder if they will remove the Upgraded builing alltogether because a glitch was exploited, like they did with valor...

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuombajj View Post
    I wonder if they will remove the Upgraded builing alltogether because a glitch was exploited, like they did with valor...
    Nah they'll just push an update to jack the upgrade prices even higher like they did with the re-release of the ltb's

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NexusImperium View Post
    Honestly this is another glitch and it needs to be fixed. However, it's pretty minor as it's not going to affect a lot of people. I've been playing for 2.5 years and I have only a few level 10 buildings (and I've kept my buildings upgrading about 95% of the time over the past 2.5 years). So it's safe to say that the majority of people affected will be those who've been playing forever, have rushed their buildings, have monster IPH and TONS of cash in the bank.
    Ah, but that's the thought process that started the whole mess in the first place.

Gree screws up, we accept it. Gree let's it go, rinse and repeat.

A year down the line and all of a sudden half the community is at the other halves throats. Meanwhile Gree sits back and enjoys the spoils of divide and conquer.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    I have 3 upgrading now. I thought it was a price restructure. I have over 100 billion setting around, my IPH is at 300 million. A zero isn't going to hurt me. It's good to know I can use this cash for something, at 23 million I am taking in more than I can possibly spend.