New building bugged - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New building bugged

Post Count
    May be joining you guys at that level soon.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
    May be joining you guys at that level soon.
    I strongly encourage you to do so. It really is more of a game at this level. The players have lives and don't log in all the time. They get excited if they can finish prestige right at the buzzer. They call in jumpers to help with final level ltqs so they don't spend more than their free video gold. We still have donation drives to buy bonuses. Believe it or not, there is strategy at this level of play...and it's actually fun. If you stop and think about it, these are the things that made you fall in love with the game way back when. That excitement is still out there, but you have to leave the top tiers to find it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    No, just no

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    You are so right the rich get richer and the strong get stronger, gree should have top wd and fl rewards starting at top 500 and I bet sup and other top teams will be top 500, or gree go back to just get the reward for your rank not all rewards down the line. This game takes more time then my 50 hr a week job and not to mention my cash just to stay in the game.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Well, what do my eyes read within this thread?

My, my, my, things do change; even if ever so slowly!!!!
    It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled.

The SPENDING LAMP is ALWAYS lit in ALL GREE GAMES.
    SPEND it, if you got any left.

Jesse “The Body” Ventura said, “Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat!”

In the words of Bobby Heenan: "The money's the same, whether you earn it or scam it.
    "

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheldor Sir View Post
    says 1/20 on goals if u have to build to 20 to get prize then no way to complete without huge gold spend even for top players
    Hey buddy, long time you never hit me for 3.6m, am running short of fake cash and needed your speed dial for your generous contribution towards my hardcore fans' club ☠.........moo™👀💤💤

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    It's the oldest play in the book. Wag the dog politics. Look how quick you all stopped posting about the equipment you spent loads of cash chasing, then it became useless. Then your were all distracted by the boat glitch. Now you are distracted by the upgrade glitch! Keep buying vaults...suckers! lol