Page 2 of 2 First 12

Call Apple support, theyll work it out for you

Player game play balancing.

Now there are a few few things that unbalance this game, personal boost alliance boost and commanders.
    This leads to newer players feeling unable to be competitive.
    I would like to suggest a fix, give every player a way to make just one max commander.
    This is a players supreme commander he gets only one to start but this commander has special abilities as he is able to absorb any number of commanders. The type and stats the commander gets are controlled by what you merge into it.

Suggested system to run this new commander.
    1. You get tokens from the daily reward system to allow merges into it.
    2. The players can pick any existing commander they have to base this new commander on. the game just takes the existing specs and adds them to the new supreme commander.
    3. There is a max that the game sets for all attributes.
    4. Possibly stat boost items as prizes.
    5. This commander has a new trait, army fast travel boost.
    6. A new type of power regeneration so if you use its 10 moves up fast only special items recharge it.
    7. If a player maxes one he gets another so a player always can improve his commanders, but only one at once. Max total is 10. (Gree can always decide to increase max traits) to continue players growth.
    8. If a supreme commander is used in defence he adds an extra commander to the defence battle or has traits that can be upgraded that allow him to bring up to 4 extra into a defence battle. So its like a capture attack battle but for defence of normal attacks but only for the defender of the attack.
    9. Important at full max everyone's commander is equal in every way but the upgrade system governing the way players build up there supreme commander make everyone's different until it gets maxed.
    10. New event rewards that offer ways to boost just the supreme commander.
    11. Give the commander extra abilities like a let the player set the rebuild rate when he attacks if he sets it at only 5% he gets damage boosts for determined attack, but if he sets it at 75% he does less damage but takes less.
    12. Only attacks or defence battles on players level it up the commanders don't get Xp from hitting npc bases.

Gree I am sure there are plenty of ways to make gold of this. And other balancing things.

1. Offer a fixed price upgrade to max for all commander upgrades. Say £40
    2. Offer fixed price personal boosts so players can purchase them to catch up. Say they can get all to 150% for £50 as a permanent thing.
    3. Offer a subscription for max traits in everything for fixed times or % boost of the traits ( up to the max) say £5 a month gets you max everything. Or a one off payment in gold get a fixed boost time. So any player can feel the power for a set amount of gold. So if a big player bashes me I can boost and hit back even if its for only a few hours.

If these are added it would quickly rebalance some aspects of the imbalances within the game.
    Boost and other things that also currently unbalance things as well, need looking at to give ways for all players to gain them over time with set maxes they become irrelevant when everyone's builds up nearer the max.
    Thx

DD.
    Last edited by Drifting death; 03-02-2015 at 12:12 AM.

I know it has already been mentioned but I am saying it again....bring back the power cells. We need these dropping regularly for player research and alliance boosts. I will happily hand back all of the satellite junk I have been given to trade for power cells.

I also found that the bug in the commander selection screen happens when a notification of a attack or capture comes in, it bugged twice in the same selection after 2, started capture notification came in. It bugged as each popped up.
    DD.

I would like to keep the idea of porting / battling in other worlds still alive as it's probably the only way to keep the game running for worlds 1-28. That equals to
    about 10 000 experienced players where majority have been using some money above the ARPU.

Could a developer or a community manager consider giving a feedback regarding the 'crossworld-porting' idea if it is technically possible or not? If not, then the
    community will probably think of something else to have some continuity for the game, and we don't have to be hoping for something that will not definitely be implemented.
    If it is possible, please let us know, so less people will quit.

Great idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippie View Post
    I have a couple of things that would improve playing the game

Notifications when an alliance message is posted
    Ability to see per member last logged on in alliance
    Ability to see per member weekly alliance donations
    Link user name to Homebase for alliance members

Thanks
    These are all awesome suggestions