Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Quote Originally Posted by polly View Post
    This doesn't level the playing field, nor does it allow anyone to catch up.

Why?

Only the top 50 prizes are not repeats, that means only heavy gold spenders are ever going to gain.

Like the bundles, cc has become all about buying stats rather than strategies or team effort.
    No, T50 is a repeat as well
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

This thread still exists? This is the biggest waste of time thus far. No moderator would take the time to go actually through this feedback thread and give actual meaningful responses or actually pass along the feedback, no more than they would actually look and respond to a thread and give actual responses or check their pm (not singling out the mod, but if you somehow read this, yes I'm patiently waiting for a response).

I'm surprised they remember to unsticky and create a new thread every week
    Double Negative is always recruiting. T10
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34FoTYwwlIQ
    Line id: evan1000

Quote Originally Posted by Winnson View Post
    What I can't believe is how a little over a year ago, they absolutely blew the roof off of stats.

At that time a few hundred thousand ATT/DEF was pretty beast.

A little more than a year later, Billions in ATT/DEF is where it's at.

Why would they explode stats like that if their coding couldn't handle it? To me, that is the real head scratcher.
    I think cc, ka were churn & burn. Get new games or next lvl cc/ka shut these down. They failed on many lvls with plan. That's just my guess. I know knowledge players warned them here & in tickets. Cj probably did too and long gone.

As for coding several IT players plus sas guys explained it in forum. Idk how they solved issue in mw. Some players with IT and game app experience can explain

Here's the thing Gree; You have put up just about everything in this game a lot of players are very much opposed to from the start. If I could mention a few...

Overlapping events---well, you know what that means.

RB absurd health increase---I don't know if you read the forums then when people complained about the level 100 6 billion health boss...then you raised it to 20b?

7-day war and perhaps the same for street assault?---lots of fun and excitement right? To you I suppose.

With some of that said, would you seriously be expecting an honest positive feedback? While you're at it, maybe you would like to open up a new thread for the happy super satisfied customers/players...so that maybe you can have at least a glimpse of how truly remarkable your endless flawless efforts really are! Good day Gree! :-)
    Face it, I'm hotter and colder than you. :-)

This week was quite boring. We did like the daily goals and we achieved all of them. But after the first victory it was hard to motivate us to do more. 6 wins in a row for a 3k-weapon (or was it 5k? I don't care) isn't worth any effort. I didn't participate in the box or ltq event as usually.

I saved enough gold to buy my lvl14-mini a "no saving interest"-building which boosted his iph incredibly. Yes, my highlight of the week.

My highlight is build!ding my iph these days, but now I can't buy the old ltbs being sold for gold.

About done with the game.

Where's the new weekly feedback thread?