Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/3/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/3/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Modern War Weekly Feedback (3/3/15)

Hello Modern War Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Modern War. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

The intention of the thread is to collect the ongoing thoughts from our customers, it is not meant for discussion.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

In-Game Events
    Customer Support
    Community Support
    Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Post Count
    IOS 5.0.4 issues on iPhone 5/6 freezes on log in screen. Deleting and then reinstalling the app allows one log in cycle then needs to be repeated. This feels like the same problem that occurred in MW 4.5.x and was fixed in 5.0.1 which btw does not suffer this problem.

Adding VIP allies on IOS causes app to crash.

Mission targets unhittable <- note new word, only solution is to uninstall and the reinstall app on IOS. Perhaps a cache flushing option is in order?

Very very very sloooooooooooooooow loading times on IOS all devices when they do work.

Still locks up when attacking from newsfeed on IOS.

Android, top level units unlocked even though player is not at that level, seems only to view though as buying generates server error.

Android, working as it should, please fix to match IOS....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Android can't log on the game when you get to apollo colonel 21.4b battle points please fix this.

Post Count
    "Collect All" button still doesn't show up when I'm on my base, unless I perform an action like clicking on a building, going to rivals list, etc etc.

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Orange View Post
    Adding VIP allies on IOS causes app to crash.

Mission targets unhittable <- note new word, only solution is to uninstall and the reinstall app on IOS.

Still locks up when attacking from newsfeed on IOS.

iOS: targets not hittable: Uninstalling and reinstalling game gives the option to hit targets, but it doesn't last. Once I leave the map and go back, same thing happens... targets are not hittable.

Android, defense stats broken. Faction unlocked bonus not unlocked on android.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I believe the Alliance Defence Boosts is not working.
    It's shows in stats(IOS) but does not work!!
    I'm showing 72b defence but when I ask someone to attack me and report they see 34b defence?? And when they raid its 24.5b defence?
    I have sent Tickets,I have started a thread over a month Ago,but all I have received is an unrelated answer from CS and no answer from Mods/Devs in my post on Forum.
    This is across the board on Both Platforms from the comments I have heard,Alliance Defence is also a TOP TIER bonuses and would require a sufficient amount of Gold Use to get most of the permanent Bonuses.
    An answer or some feedback on Would be appreciated.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Stupid thread. We post our feedback and don't receive any response (real in bug fixes or virtual in promise for fixes and time table, ways of service improvement, etc.).

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    community support - n the last week amounts to less than 10 posts (other than copy and paste jobs like this), with even less addressing community issues.

Consistent Contributor KillerDriller's Avatar
    Post Count
    Still waiting for Gree to fix the game so I have some map missions. I am unable to collect any of these new units as there are no missions listed nor arrows pointing out what to hit on any maps. It has been several months of the usual. "We know about the issue and are working on a fix. Thanks for your patience". I will try to upload a screen shot to show what I am referring to.

Last edited by KillerDriller; 03-03-2015 at 03:55 PM.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Stupid thread. We post our feedback and don't receive any response (real in bug fixes or virtual in promise for fixes and time table, ways of service improvement, etc.).
    Just a quick reminder that this thread is not for discussion, it's for us to gather your feedback and report it directly to the team and provide an easy place for them to view your thoughts.

Thank you

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1) another raid boss that isn't fun
    A) you do realize that the only reason to do the LTQs for a lot of players is for the folder drops( once u get the bonus). if we don't need folders because the boss health is too high , then we won't do he LTQs either .
    2) I don't expect to finish master - but I do expect to do some normal - not fun anymore
    3) invisible targets
    4) back to back LTQs
    Last edited by legalious; 03-03-2015 at 01:24 PM. Reason: Merged

Steady Scribe
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by STREAK1 View Post
    Android can't log on the game when you get to apollo colonel 21.4b battle points please fix this.
    AMEN!!!!!!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Just a quick reminder that this thread is not for discussion, it's for us to gather your feedback and report it directly to the team and provide an easy place for them to view your thoughts.

Thank you
    Feedback does not appear to be acted on or responded to, anywhere.

Issue with alliance defence not working is being completely ignored.

Moderation is getting silly, and communication non existent

That's my feedback.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
    Feedback does not appear to be acted on or responded to, anywhere.

Issue with alliance defence not working is being completely ignored.

Moderation is getting silly, and communication non existent

That's my feedback.

Just to make you aware and to reiterate what's been communicated on this before: Clem and I pass along the feedback on a weekly basis, often more than weekly. Please note that once feedback is passed along it is up to the development team.

Post Count
    New sea 4% boost building is not working, I am on droid. Did not affect my total boost or stats. 200 gold...