Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/24/15) - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/24/15)

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [rudy] View Post
    LOL. Confirmed
    I apologize. You are the real deal, Rusty Shacklford. Your record speaks for itself.

Photo 27-2-15 1 35 17 pm.jpg
    Last edited by [rudy]; 02-27-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Outed

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    The bog ltq is all buggy - when I switch accounts during the LTQ the enemies from both of my accounts get mixed up . Then when I go back to my other account - a previously hit enemy has been reset - wasn't a big deal for my strong account but it has really hurt my secondary account

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    If you are going to insist on thing we don't want like a 6 day war - make sure the quests work - and if they don't work tell us what you will do about it. It has been almost two days and still no word on what the day 1 fix will be and what the wrapper impacts are. This is ludicrous. Tell us please - we plan these things. I think better than you do Gree.

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Also . The units that we get now . They are some of the coolest looking units I've seen in any of the games I've played . 👍 . Let's not overlook some of the cool things we take for granted .

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Shacklford View Post
    Also . The units that we get now . They are some of the coolest looking units I've seen in any of the games I've played . �� . Let's not overlook some of the cool things we take for granted .
    While I do agree they have done some cool things recently. the problems far out-weigh most of the good.
    I hope you are being paid well for these posts. No offence but sure looks like the only people to praise gree are those who recently joined the forum, most of us old players have had a hard time praising gree for a long while now.
    No need for me to repost issues that are well documented on these forums.
    Daily player

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Lol . I'll have my share of things I don't like as well. like lag when I hit makes it impossible to push. I refuse to use gems when it takes 10 sec for hit to register and can't stand how long it takes to match . That is starting to get annoying .

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I've never taken part in forum till now . I have played the game Far longer than most . I lost my first toon before battles even started . I just think they need to see both sides not just get beat up with problems .

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    The swamp assault event was horrible. I finally found a raidable Marketplace Cart after 9 days of searching, yes 5 days after the event ended. Still though finding one of those raidable or un-raidable was about 1 in 100 kingdoms visited. Not very good odds.
    KA - Konan of Bloodbath and Beyond - 646-557-670.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomama1 View Post
    If you are going to insist on thing we don't want like a 6 day war - make sure the quests work - and if they don't work tell us what you will do about it. It has been almost two days and still no word on what the day 1 fix will be and what the wrapper impacts are. This is ludicrous. Tell us please - we plan these things. I think better than you do Gree.
    Now on the final day of war, and I sill have never gotten credit for the first day's individual rewards. I got a closed ticket though...

Which brings me to another piece of feedback: Don't close tickets before the issue is resolved. Just about every other customer support system in the world closes tickets after resolving the reported problem. Gree closes tickets as soon as they respond, and typically the customer service agent does NOTHING to resolve the reported problem. It is insulting how Gree cheats customers out of rewards that require several mountains to earn, and then blows them off when the customer reports the problem.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Worst thing you have ever done doing a 6 day war and the delivery was even worse. You advertised a 'classic' war format which you did not. You said the prizes would be great, which they are but are unobtainable due to programming errors and slow match-up times. This led to a demoralised team right off the bat. Your reaction to the issues was "will fix it right away" but then you say nothing and do nothing. It is sickening, if you were governed by any kind of fair trading body then your would all be in court.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sim View Post
    Worst thing you have ever done doing a 6 day war and the delivery was even worse. You advertised a 'classic' war format which you did not. You said the prizes would be great, which they are but are unobtainable due to programming errors and slow match-up times. This led to a demoralised team right off the bat. Your reaction to the issues was "will fix it right away" but then you say nothing and do nothing. It is sickening, if you were governed by any kind of fair trading body then your would all be in court.
    Gree,

I
    Think
    U
    Need
    Excellent
    Service
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Clementine,
    What is Gree's solution to people/guilds who missed out on the first day's daily quests, but who met the criteria to complete?

I just received canned email saying that my units have already been awarded for the first day. This has not happened. Furthermore, I received the same email on two accounts at the exact same time, so I can tell that Gree just did a mass-close of any open tickets (thank you Allen).

If day one's units do not get awarded I have no problem going to itunes and asking for a full refund for the war. And I will gladly suggest that everyone in my guild do the same.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Why is the attached temp bonus for trial event for this past battle ? Also I did not receive a bog zombie that was won as part of a streak. We are spending real money . Buggy starts I can get over . Not reciving units and bonuses we spent real cash to win is unexcetable . Trials I'll do anyway but how can you miss that attached bonus is for past battle ?