Hybrid View

Love that your mixing it up with new events PvP and 6 day war . New drops are great in battle and PvP. Thanks for the daily refills . The change is worth overlooking the buggy start with tracking wins . I would like to see the Ready to Craft removed from my crafting building. Over all nice job.

LOL. Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Shacklford View Post
    Love that your mixing it up with new events PvP and 6 day war . New drops are great in battle and PvP. Thanks for the daily refills . The change is worth overlooking the buggy start with tracking wins . I would like to see the Ready to Craft removed from my crafting building. Over all nice job.

Quote Originally Posted by [rudy] View Post
    LOL. Confirmed
    I apologize. You are the real deal, Rusty Shacklford. Your record speaks for itself.

Photo 27-2-15 1 35 17 pm.jpg
    Last edited by [rudy]; 02-27-2015 at 06:22 PM. Reason: Outed

Why is the attached temp bonus for trial event for this past battle ? Also I did not receive a bog zombie that was won as part of a streak. We are spending real money . Buggy starts I can get over . Not reciving units and bonuses we spent real cash to win is unexcetable . Trials I'll do anyway but how can you miss that attached bonus is for past battle ?