Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/24/15)

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/24/15)

Community Manager
    Post Count

Cool Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (2/24/15)

Kingdom Age Weekly Feedback (02/24/15)
    Hello Kingdom Age Community!

This thread is for you to post your valuable feedback on Kingdom Age. Every Tuesday we will sticky a new weekly feedback thread so you can conveniently post your opinions on the game. This thread will not only give you an easily accessible place to share your thoughts with us, but it will also consolidate your feedback making it more efficient for Community staff to gather and report to the Development Team.

When providing feedback, please keep it constructive, on-topic, non-inflammatory, and break it down into the following categories:

• In-Game Events
    • Customer Support
    • Community Support
    • Game Stability & Issues

Please note that this thread is not a substitution for reporting bugs and issues to Customer Support.

Thank you,

The GREE Community Team

Post Count
    please see thread for 02/17/15

KA: 630-568-270

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I see that buying and crafting new materials changed from 10 gems to 1000 honor. That's a good change.
    However the time waiting changed from @ 5 hours to 1 day. That's a bad change!
    Purple Squirrel

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    About Trials, why not let us choose a trial for hero equipment or for units?
    With the way Gree is ruining the Epic Boss, there is no way for us to get better Hero equipment except for random high level chest opens. Or being in the top 3 scorers in the war, lol.
    Yes we can do PvP for epic items, but once you have them, that's it. And last time you raised the Boss' health by 41%
    I would gladly do Nightmare Trials for top of the line Hero equipment! Please think about it.
    Purple Squirrel

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1. Having a PvP quest was nice. It was a refreshing change.

2. This PvP quest was very frustrating because everyone was upgrading their temple for the first day or two, and 99% of players did not spend gems to get the market place or quary. That made the first three levels extremely difficult.

3. The end prize for the Temple of Adoration LTB quest absolutely sucks. It is a piece of junk, yet it cost 60-100m gold.

4. The beginning of the Temple LTB quest was a disaster because of all of the honor taken from players. Thank you for resolving that within a couple days, but in the future we want someone to post here that you are aware of the problem.

5. Damage was too high for the raid boss. If you raise it again, you are likely to see a massive boycott. I know many of the top ten guilds (including RK) told their players not to use gems because the damage requirements were so outrageous. Keep that in mind when you plan out the next one.

6. That splash screen that takes us to the forums? Yeah, that thing is super annoying. Fix it.

7. We still do not want a 6 day war. I know people who have quit because of this war. It is damn near universally hated so don't be surprised to see people spend fewer gems and less time online because of it.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    One more thing:

8. Awarding equipment/unit drops for PvP attacks was an awesome idea. I love it.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    1) OMG , the splash screen !!!!
    2) liked the PvP quest, the raiding quest was useless to 90% of the players -
    3) raid boss was outrageously hard
    4) 6 day war / tine consuming - not enough stones for walls

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Jnsolberg View Post
    About Trials, why not let us choose a trial for hero equipment or for units?
    With the way Gree is ruining the Epic Boss, there is no way for us to get better Hero equipment except for random high level chest opens. Or being in the top 3 scorers in the war, lol.
    Yes we can do PvP for epic items, but once you have them, that's it. And last time you raised the Boss' health by 41%
    I would gladly do Nightmare Trials for top of the line Hero equipment! Please think about it.
    This +infinity

Been proposed several times already by me and others. So you can say quite some people are interested in this!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    1) I love the PvP attack drops too, great step forward. I am constantly attacking now.

2) Swamp Assault was a great idea but using brand new LTB was a very bad idea

3) Hero Equipment drops in Trials would amazing (for EB & stats which we hated but there are here to stay except....)

4) Equipment stats: We spend months building them up and then you take them away for this next war. Not cool.

5) 6 day war is a **************** idea. How about 12 wars a year instead, end of the month near pay day.
    IGN: Sim {RP} & Sim {EXR}

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    the game is moving too much toward chance. box events, chests, wide range of CP from the same rival target, wide range of damage to the same mob etc. this is a competitive battle game, not a slot machine app. please reduce the element of chance

Post Count
    Fix that 3-hit/full bar bug that is not a display error.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    also the lag while making individual hits in war is terrible , don't know what you have changed but it really needs fixed

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    This war is a disaster in so many ways. The quests don't work right, then matchups take too long, server lag in battle, people get 3 hits per refill, we are seemingly using the standard battle calculations (not classic), and to top it off we have to endure this awful war for 6 days. Most players I know are very unhappy about this.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Lurker
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Love that your mixing it up with new events PvP and 6 day war . New drops are great in battle and PvP. Thanks for the daily refills . The change is worth overlooking the buggy start with tracking wins . I would like to see the Ready to Craft removed from my crafting building. Over all nice job.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    LOL. Confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Shacklford View Post
    Love that your mixing it up with new events PvP and 6 day war . New drops are great in battle and PvP. Thanks for the daily refills . The change is worth overlooking the buggy start with tracking wins . I would like to see the Ready to Craft removed from my crafting building. Over all nice job.