+1 energy from emir island

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: +1 energy from emir island

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

+1 energy from emir island

Many of us has sent tickets for the MISSING +1 ENERGY FROM EMIR ISLAND. Gree can fix quick when they need to meaning the ship glitch. So why are we still waiting for rewards that are missing missing? And as for the glitch I read a lot of crying. Here a suggestion let's make game real fair. Let's have -5% health regen, the alliance attack and defense, +1energy and many of the other good rewards start at top 500 and ends at top 1000..i bet those top teams would now be top 500 to top 1000. Now that's fair. It's like the rich keep getting rich, as the strong keep getting strong, if you are new player you quit or do what these top teams do is make new account don't link use separate email and camp it out in the top teams and them sell the account, now gree my suggestion would stop that part of cheating, for real lvl 22 att 15b def 9b is that fair,

Post Count
    Would be nice seeing as these were promised before wd started
    Have you loved your llama today?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    About what are you?
    Did you really finish goal?
    I finished the goal and received the unit without any issues.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Annihilator2 View Post
    About what are you?
    Did you really finish goal?
    I finished the goal and received the unit without any issues.
    I completed all of the map goals long ago. I received lots of new rewards last week but a +1 energy regen was NOT one of them.
    Corpsman Up! 277 083 837
    Active top 500 faction looking for some players in europe to fill out our ranks.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I have not got a +1 Energy and i am on the mission Remove regime thugs on high mountain village, this map is after the island so i assume i have done emir island

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stridly View Post
    I completed all of the map goals long ago. I received lots of new rewards last week but a +1 energy regen was NOT one of them.
    I am finishing the second to last map right now and still have not received that unit.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I finished all but the last 4 maps a long time ago......have not received a single unit prize yet. GREE keeps telling me "we are working on distributing these prizes, please be patient"

Sucks that some are getting the prizes, while others have to wait. One of my team mates had a 600mil stat gain during WDE because of those back prizes. I'm due around 900m-1b in stat increases and still waiting.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by smbass77 View Post
    I finished all but the last 4 maps a long time ago......have not received a single unit prize yet. GREE keeps telling me "we are working on distributing these prizes, please be patient"

Sucks that some are getting the prizes, while others have to wait. One of my team mates had a 600mil stat gain during WDE because of those back prizes. I'm due around 900m-1b in stat increases and still waiting.
    I have finished them too a long time ago and I am currently on the DMZ missions but I have not received a +1 energy unit and I don't know about the other units either.

Post Count
    On hidden missile base and haven't recieved any previous prizes
    Have you loved your llama today?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Still no +1 Energy for me either. I'm on Govt map and still waiting

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes this isn't the only one I finished im still doing them and most where finished during wd and most of my faction has not received the rewards either. You where one of the lucky ones that received the rewards.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I think GREE is manually giving people the units and most likely starting with people that need the fewest units first. That's all I can think of why some have the units and others are still waiting.

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    My current mission is "cut the supply lines" which is at the train station map, and still have not received the +1 regen

Post Count
    I don't think I've received any of the units.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hey all!

Please double check that you did complete the mission goals. If you have, these are the rewards you have been awarded. You should have already received them:

https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en...cles/204317650

If you are sure you haven't received your reward and have completed the mission, please contact Customer Support and let them know which mission you completed and the reward you're due.

If you have already submitted a ticket to CS, please don't submit a new one for the issue. This will move your inquiry down the priority list because it will show as new.