GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Stop forcing me to come to the forum

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count

Stop forcing me to come to the forum

Stop it. Stop putting up a !!?€¥{}*% splash screen that take me to the forum with no way out other than to quit the game. It's ridiculous that you would do this to the people who play the game and put up with all the other problems. The game is starting to become too much of a hassle to play. When issues outweigh benefits people will stop playing. And KA is getting pretty close to that point...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    A splash screen without any way of closing it. Impressive QA there Gree

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Its pretty annoying.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Helios Von Elisar View Post
    Stop it. Stop putting up a !!?€¥{}*% splash screen that take me to the forum with no way out other than to quit the game. It's ridiculous that you would do this to the people who play the game and put up with all the other problems. The game is starting to become too much of a hassle to play. When issues outweigh benefits people will stop playing. And KA is getting pretty close to that point...
    We are fixing that today. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Waffleking View Post
    We are fixing that today. My apologies for the inconvenience.
    When doing your development, can you PLEASE try to think like someone who is a gamer and not as someone trying to push more crap on us. A gamer wants to GET INTO THE GAME as quickly as possible and not be bothered with these kind of splash screens over and over again. I find entering the game very frustrating as I don't understand what takes so long to get started. It is not like this is some complex first shooter game that requires a ton of initialization to be done when starting up.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by sidlives View Post
    I find entering the game very frustrating as I don't understand what takes so long to get started.
    Don't try War of Nations then. Every time I log in I get 6-8 splash screens. It is enough that I actually skip logging in some days.
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    Yes it's annoying and waiting for the fix however when the game throws you to the forum I just swipe the screen from right to left re bringing the game back to loading so not having to exit forum etc etc

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Agreed. Thanks for addressing right away. While you're at it, can you fix the collect all shake so that it also collects from looted buildings? I don't want to look at my kingdom anymore