Top 150 last 3 cycles

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Top 150 last 3 cycles

Verbose Veteran good gawd noooo's Avatar
    Post Count

Top 150 last 3 cycles

We are seeking active players looking for a fun usually relaxed faction to grow with. If you are stepping down from a higher team or simply moving to find a more comfortable home consider us. We have all bonuses maxed so no cash donations required. However we do ask for bricks and folders. we generally do prestige fltq's and finish all level threw prestige in rb(used to do masters but gree took that away). We complete all fo prestige in fl and are working on staying in top 100 of fl as well. We only want players that are active and can follow simple strategies that benefit individual as well as team. must use groupme as we use dockbot and our general chat room is were we need people to check in and find out what the plans/strategies are.

we are in search of players with good energy and good stats looking to grow with a excellent team; if your interested please join our recruit -
    https://groupme.com/join_group/10845767/5wYx6i

Post Count
    this is a great faction. I left tired of grees screw-ups but there are plenty of great people still there ready to throw their hearts into the game.. ten spots open .. recruitment code still valid

Lurker
    Main Game
    Crime City
    Post Count
    Bump for good guys

Lurker
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is indeed a really great faction. I took over the role of leader to keep us moving forward. I want us to become a top 100 in due time. To make this happen we need everyone we can get. Join Excellence today help us grow, help yourself grow.

Post Count
    rejoined for FL the only event I still like..this team rocks already complete all factions goals aside from rank and have over a day to climb ranks currently like 150.. team usually settles at top 100 in fl.. if your looking for team that gets it done look no further