DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: my account is gone

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Any update here?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    After 60 hours (!!!!) I finally get a response asking for more info as if it was a transfer The device ID and email are same - so there is no question needed to be asked.

I have heard from many who have also had their characters disapear after the game center update by Gree. ANd Gree really seems to be in no hurry to fix.

I must ask why should anyone spend money when their toons can disappear.

A crazy idea - how about we have a normal war and Gree fixes their major bugs. That makes far too much sense I suppose.

I love this game -but ever sense the ironically titled player appreciation month - gree has one into overdrive trying to kill it.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    GREE: why is this taking so long. He's been playing this character for a long time.
    While I appreciate the game center link, there are times that you will still need to help recover a lost player. This is clearly one of those.
    Please recover her and add her quickly into the guild she was meant to be in.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gal View Post
    GREE: why is this taking so long.
    Take your pick:

A) Gree doesn't care
    B) They are too busy fixing other bugs
    C) They can't be troubled with QA testing that could fix 90% of their problems, because DAMN IT THERE IS MONEY TO BE MADE!
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    All I can say is WOW !! lost my account on Friday , went to log in and asked me to start a new acct !!! have been trying since to get it back ! anyone have any ideas ? that stooped game centre keeps giving me the wrong acct start up ? should I reset my phone ?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Send a ticket

Finally got Maddy back but after years of work she is really hurt having missed this war. Should have been easy.

Post Count
    Crikey !, just lost all my other accts now ! what the h3ll is going on here ! ? now I cant even send a ticket !!!!

Community Manager
    Post Count
    Hi,

Sorry to hear it. Here's a direct link to CS, please give it a try: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new

Articulate Author
    Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    6 days for a reply on this forum from Relic or another 6 days you really don't gave a damn

Post Count
    have sent 2 support mails through , one for each account, and given I am Founder of Guild and couldn't participate in wars is not good ! so now just waiting...........waiting ......waiting

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Relic View Post
    Hi,

Sorry to hear it. Here's a direct link to CS, please give it a try: https://games.gree-support.net/hc/en-us/requests/new
    This type of response, days after the problem occurred and had been reported (multiple times by multiple people), is exactly why some players quit and all players hate Gree's customer service. Why was this ignored for so long by Gree?
    NO MORE 6 DAY WARS!!!

Post Count
    still no reply......my guild have gone of their chops due to my lack of playing, I explained that accts are lost and waiting, they will boot me soon....c'mon Gree its not that hard..i have even given you my Player Number and registration code.
    Waiting........................................... .................................................. ....

Post Count
    and still waiting........................................... ...................

Post Count
    and still nothing...............c'mon gree whats the go , its been over a week, your losing my money by not getting it back to me.