Do you remember when... - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Do you remember when...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you remember when the 1 year veteran unit with stats of 120/80 was one of the best units, if not the best unit, in your army?

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by codys21 View Post
    Do you remember when the 1 year veteran unit with stats of 120/80 was one of the best units, if not the best unit, in your army?
    I remember getting that and thinking it was great. That was before I knew about stat inflation.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by Speed ump
    Not sure what kind that is, but for sure no troll. Just not one to ever back down from cheaters or trolls.

In addition to not backing down, speed dump will also not:

1) Ally me with his main account. (Which I have requested from him numerous times!)
    2) Post any screen shots of his squeaky clean account.
    3) Ever admit to benefitting from any of the games prior glitches.
    4) Realize that this is a mere fantasy game, with imaginary stuff, to win "prizes" in button tapping!
    5) Recognize that this is no game of skill!
    6) Stop believing that he is some sort of gaming legend that others look up too.
    7) Will never, ever, climb down from his high horse to stop preaching his gaming sermon.

After reading through these forums for a few days, I have realized this guy may just be the most deranged and insane person I have ever come across. The way he brags about these epic battles with this Ferr guy in years past. You would think they were on the beaches of Normandy for WWII. But no...they were simply dumping cash into a phone game to see who could click "power attack" the fastest! I mean seriously? You can't make this stuff up!

Still waiting to ally with you lord hump! You have my code.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by Speed ump
    I do too, in fact have four games there, three maxed, and one th9. I agree no glitches, though there is cheating, it's dosnt affect my clans play too much, we don't hunt trophies we do clan wars

Wow! He is legendary in clash of clans too! There is no helping him. He really does believe this stuff is real!

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Groovy this is the remeber when thread,mnot the remeber whe I trolled five seconds ago thread. You have to be a legend of the game to get mentioned here. You're not even a legendary glitcher,lol

Consistent Contributor MojoJojo's Avatar
    Post Count
    I remember when the Ripper would buy a stake dinner for anyone who had 1mil stats I boosted.

I remember when the forum didn't have so many trolls.

@Groovy. This is a do you remember thread. Stop trolling. If you've got something positive to talk about by all means post. If not move along.

@Speed. You know better than to feed the trolls.

Always going to be haters on here. If you're not on this thread to talk about something you remember, then move along.
    7t attack 13t defense
    2.6 bil IPH
    All land purchased. Final plot of land 1.6bil.

All around pacifist playing style.

For I shall rule the world!!! Muahahahaha

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I remember the event where gree asked us to pick players name to make units with those names

Then Miner joking proposed FLAN ..................and everyone jump on the wagon

then during the poll....................of course...............FLAN won...............and we ended up having the FLAN carrier (that has been the ONLY LE unit I have ever purchased)

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I remember War Priest having a puppy crush on the first girl mode we had (cannot remember her name)

also Remember War Priest, BUYING ALL LEs that came out, he was collecting them all

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I remember the game used to be fun, the forum used to be positive and when the rare mistake was made we were compensated for it with gold and actual apologies.

I hate this game now
    No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I remember when my own actions and playing style determined the strength of my account. I remember logging on after the wde event for France (I think - I do remember returning to my office from a road trip) and there was some faction oriented glitch that caused me to level 7 times but my stats tripled. I was so ticked when that occurred because I went from a strong player for my level to just another player. To me that is when this game jumped the shark. Everything became faction oriented because the masters of the game (I refuse to call them my masters) forced us into faction oriented events where if we did not participate our faction mates suffered. I still look back at that single event as being the turning point for me when the game went from fun to a chore.

Mojo, thanks for this post. This has been a fun post to read. I have enjoyed most of this except the trolls who are going after other players.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I have to bring up Devin again. Great contributor to the community and had a unit named after him that he didn't agree with and quit. I also remember when Ferr was top dog.

Post Count
    Do you remember 450 points per hit...
    There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know.

Donald Rumsfeld

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you remember when Funzio owned MW?

Post Count
    I remember when Crime City Mark had a get together in Southern Cal back in the Funzio days. The pictures were fun to see. I think Vball (both) showed up, Hello Kitty and a number of others (hard to remember for sure) Also got to see pics of CCM in person. The people who attended got special units also.
    Kaen - CC:
    Macros the Black - KA
    Wolverine - MW

"A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

"Reality continues to ruin my life"

Post Count
    Don't forget about PJ Or some of the others that got forum bans LLF Ect. Most may not have agreed with them but they were entertaining.