Do you remember when... - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Do you remember when...

Post Count
    Do you remember when people used to reminisce about things that mattered.

Like their first kiss, their first car, their first job, the day they got married, the birth of their child.

Screw that! Let's remember Ferr, and old low stat gold units. Woot woot!!!!

Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Brown Out; 02-25-2015 at 11:18 AM.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I remeber when ferr first came out of his shell, right after he started farming those siege tanks. Me and a few friends decided we didn't like that, so we helped relieve him of many of them, he even dropped down to one ally to hide from us, but I followed him all the way down. He finally decided the only way to avoid this was to go all gold, which he did. And that's also the reason why he always wanted to beat sup so badly. Poor ferr

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I remeber when ferr first came out of his shell, right after he started farming those siege tanks. Me and a few friends decided we didn't like that, so we helped relieve him of many of them, he even dropped down to one ally to hide from us, but I followed him all the way down. He finally decided the only way to avoid this was to go all gold, which he did. And that's also the reason why he always wanted to beat sup so badly. Poor ferr
    Yeah, those were the days... Was fun, wasnt it..? Yeah, the Legend of MW is hard to forget... One just have to share the stories since he is such a big part of the fun moments of this game... I know, I feel you, bro...

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I will say he was a legendary spender. One who never achieved his dreams for all his efforts. But I did send him a really cool pun pirates shirt.

Post Count
    I will say he was a legendary spender. One who never achieved his dreams for all his efforts. But I did send him a really cool pun pirates shirt.
    Ha ha ha, that I do remember he told us about... Nicely done... BTW, Im XXL.... ;-)

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Hmm, I am not sure, but I might just have one left

Post Count
    Hmm, I am not sure, but I might just have one left
    Sweet.... And 9 months left to Thanksgiving so no stress... :-)

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Remember Ferr's farwell speech, were he released what felt like a chapter per day about his attempts to win

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I remember when my original account was 400k att and that was high then I lost game and gree told me to uninstall and reinstall , but I never got that account back gree would not fix, my original gamer code is where you rate the game. I know the game is still active cause I can add player. I don't know why I still play. I'm now playing clash of the clans and never a problem with that game?

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Do you remember when GREE did a good job and didn't wreck a good game.

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    No I don't Rambo.

Banned
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Do you remember when you zombies didn't waste thousands of dollars on this incredibly flawed game?

Speed hump...do you remember when you were not a fantasy game legend in your own mind?

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Groovy, I don't have to remeber when you were a troll, you keep reminding us all.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by groovy shags View Post
    Do you remember when you zombies didn't waste thousands of dollars on this incredibly flawed game?

Speed hump...do you remember when you were not a fantasy game legend in your own mind?
    LOL that was good!

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    WOW Speed
    I have always thought you were a gentleman...................but making fun on you you BULLIED like that of a player, any player.........tsk tsk.............shame on you