Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Post Count
    Do you remember when....

Free players such as JMC were amoung the strongest.

The Stealth Frigate was the first of many bugs, was 'fixed' causing an uproar because the stats were suddenly changed and then changed back without warning.

General Insane came out of nowhere and owned the game and then called every name imaginable because none of us realized there was a new strategy.... Deep pockets.

Stephen got owned by General Insane and Dingleberry..... ;^D

Bases being cloaked and the magical pink trees.

Many Funzio employees were also secretly playing.....

There were no Factions

The game was fun.....
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    i remember when my stats was only 20% of what they are today... way back 5 days ago.... (before the little ships came sailing in)

REG at heart

SUPU - GHOSTS

Articulate Author East Coast Bias's Avatar
    Post Count
    I remember when the mods knew what they were talking about. But then again it must have been a dream as I'm likely to be wrong.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    I remember when Curly Wurly's and Wagon Wheels were bigger......

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I got owned by gi and ding? Lol. You have a much diff idea of what's went on orange. Ding was only ever able to hit me once, ever. Gi got more back than he dished at the time, plus some free phycological help over some long nights. I've had the last laughs over many protagonists the last three years. Many players have had deeper pockets than gi, what he brought was a style of play. Something much more intresting than mere deep pockets. The cloak was his first invention. The name changes, and so on, the different persona he created. That's what made him special, not deep pockets.
    Anyone remeber Doob, the favorite whipping boy of MW. I used to love how he would reset over and over for you. I could spend hours at a time, blacking out his base, along with others, and he'd keep resetting the whole time. Eventually he would give up. Unfortunately he blocked many of us from posting after a while, which was too bad. I'm sure he had as much fun as we did, and without the banter, took away the fun

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I remember when we actually looked forward to WD, ha ha. Seriously though, I have played with TBC two years now, and have seen players come and go. We were thrilled with 50 point attk units (yes, 50). We worked together. We decided if we were going to be top 10 or 25 and did it. Yes, we all know that deep pockets made the biggest difference, but it was the time and effort put in to accomplish our goals. Even with all the problems the game has put out, we still enjoy being together and doing what we can without dropping a bunch of gold. We still have many original members and have even had some come back over time. Peeps need to be honest with themselves, we all must get something out of it or we wouldn't play, or keep playing, so quit the constant complaining. Yes, it is rotten when some peeps get advantages through game issues due to poor planning and coding, but it has been this way for a long time. Let it go, have fun as best you can, and enjoy the friends you have made because of this screwed up game. Long live the Buckwheats!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One thing I DON'T remember is having a feeling that Gree cared about their customer's, like I did with Funzio.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Speed ump View Post
    I got owned by gi and ding? Lol. You have a much diff idea of what's went on orange. Ding was only ever able to hit me once, ever. Gi got more back than he dished at the time, plus some free phycological help over some long nights. I've had the last laughs over many protagonists the last three years. Many players have had deeper pockets than gi, what he brought was a style of play. Something much more intresting than mere deep pockets. The cloak was his first invention. The name changes, and so on, the different persona he created. That's what made him special, not deep pockets.
    Anyone remeber Doob, the favorite whipping boy of MW. I used to love how he would reset over and over for you. I could spend hours at a time, blacking out his base, along with others, and he'd keep resetting the whole time. Eventually he would give up. Unfortunately he blocked many of us from posting after a while, which was too bad. I'm sure he had as much fun as we did, and without the banter, took away the fun

I remember Doob (Releast), "Purge", these days i think. He even ventured down into our faction a few times. He's still around, although his stats aren't what they compared other others at his level during the PUN days. Amazing how quickly one can fall behind when they drop into the minor leagues

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I remember that guy Jack Schitt. I loved Schitt

Verbose Veteran Captain Steelman's Avatar
    Post Count
    I remember when the gold bonus was based on how many vaults you bought and not on how much US dollars spent... And I remember Kristin and how she could move around gold from Crime City to Modern war or the other way around.... And how she could distribute bonus gold to what ever account you liked... Those were the happy days of Modern War....

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Mr schitt is a fantastic guy for sure, his sidekick miss California too.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I remember our faction not getting the 'AVN Sub' pre Brazil and sending in a ticket and a hundred more... We are still waiting

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Do you remember when.......

the game loaded every time you wanted to play

updates didn't result in being locked out for days

nearly every event ran smoothly without glitches

GREE actually had people who knew what they were doing, and did it correctly